Carriage Hill Health and Rehab Center

6106 Health Center Lane, Fredericksburg, VA, US, 22407, Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Carriage Hill Health and Rehab Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Carriage Hill Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Carriage Hill Health and Rehab Center

November 07, 2012

By JMRM

I was very pleased when my Great Grandmother was residing at Carriage Hill. They staff were very caring. She was attended to VERY well. I was also very pleased with the comfortability of the facility and how the residents AND the family of the residents were treated.

August 20, 2012

By playsinpaint1

I work as a medical courier and visit nursing homes all around the Fredericksburg area to pick up specimen. I visit Carriage Hill about once a week and I have never looked forward to it. The nursing staff is very rude, often shouting at patients and ignoring those calling for help. I often enter to find an employee setting at the nurses desk with 4-5 patients around them all asking for assistance as the nurse texts on their phones. Other than that the smell is pretty horrible, the further back you go in this establishment, the worse it gets - The air is thick and hard to breath. Recently Carriage Hill was determined to be the worst facility of it's kind in Fredericksburg, and from a first hand experience I can see why.

July 10, 2012

By XVFCC1

I have nothing good to say about this facility. My father was transferred there from the hospital after a fall and head injury. He was very unstable on his feet and the staff provided no supervision over him. We had to hire outside "sitters" to be with him to prevent him from falling and reinjuring himself. The nursing and administrative staff acted like his care was our problem and we would have to figure out how to care for him, even if it meant going bankrupt in the process due to having to hire outside caregivers to come and sit with him. The only staff that showed any care or concern for my father was the physical and occupational therapy staff. They were professional and courteous and tried their best to assist us, but without much success. When my father's condition took a turn for the worse, the staff were of no help. They did not contact a doctor and left it to us to make the decision to have an ambulance called and have him readmitted to the hospital. The only reason I give this facility one star is because there was not a selection for zero stars. Avoid this facility if you can.

September 29, 2011

By NickiSigns

Carriage Hill Rehab and Nursing home is a premier nursing home facility in Fredericksburg, Virginia. The skill of the nursing staff is superabe. The nurses treat each and every patient like they are their own family members. They also have the clinical knowledge to keep their patients in optimum health. One thing that sets apart Carriage Hill Rehab and Nursing is that the staff visits with each patient very regularly. The patients that are not mobile, they take the time to check on frequently to make sure that their needs are met. They also have physical and occupational therapists to treat patients as needed. They have a wonderful physician on call who takes care of the needs of the patients; and, when necessary, they have a relationship with local hospitals to admit patients if necessary. Other notable things include planned activities and games for the residents, a very clean facility, and a convenient location. The food that they serve leaves something to be desired; however, they do make sure to provide nutritious meals and adhere to any dietary restrictions. Above all I would recommend Carriage Hill Rehab and Nursing facility to anyone in need a great facility in the Fredericksburg, VA area.

Photos of Carriage Hill Health and Rehab Center

About Carriage Hill Health and Rehab Center

Carriage Hill Health & Rehab Center is located on Health Center Lane, in Fredericksburg, VA. Our facility provides a sanctuary of rehabilitation, long-term, and respite care to our neighbors in Carriage Hill and the surrounding communities. At Carriage Hill Health & Rehab Center, our goal is simple: to provide the most effective treatment for you in a compassionate, comfortable environment. When you visit Carriage Hill Health & Rehab Center, you will find technical innovation and a caring, expert staff. Everyone here will work hard to create a welcoming, healing atmosphere. Whether you come for short-term rehab or long-term nursing, your care will be our primary concern. We’re doing more than just challenging the status quo. We’re changing lives.

Map of Carriage Hill Health and Rehab Center