BeeHive Homes of Santaquin

Reviews of BeeHive Homes of Santaquin

Assisted Living Reviews for BeeHive Homes of Santaquin

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

This is a very nice, quiet neighborhood. The staff are extremely knowledgeable. When I have visited, I have often seen the staff in action. What I especially like about this facility is how well the staff care for the residents, especially with those residents who have or are developing dementia. The staff are very gentle and loving towards them, not the least bit impatient, which one would suspect. They even have a program where family members can join their loved ones at mealtime. It's important how well the staff treat the residents, and how understanding they are to the families. I saw one of the staff gently guiding a resident to the table for dinner and it was very sweet.

Memory Care Reviews for BeeHive Homes of Santaquin

Photos of BeeHive Homes of Santaquin

Services and Amenities of BeeHive Homes of Santaquin

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $500

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About BeeHive Homes of Santaquin

With almost 33 years of experience and over 200 locations, BeeHive Homes is a leader in the assisted living and memory care services. BeeHive Homes is a senior living home in a residential setting. Uniquely designed, our senior living services offer residents more access to personal care. By keeping our homes smaller with professional, skilled caregivers, our residents can have their needs addressed personally. We truly believe that in order to provide the very best care for our residents, we must get to know them well and discover what their individual needs are–and that’s exactly what we do!

BeeHive Homes assisted living care is ideal for those who value their independence but require help with some of the activities of daily living.

• Residents enjoy 24-hour support
  • Social Activities and fun outings
  • Daily Physical & Mental exercise
  • And so so much more!
Private Rooms:
    Each resident has a private room complete with its very own bathroom. Every bathroom has an ADA shower, for ease of bathing.
Delicious Meals:
    We love our food, and mealtime is always a favorite at our assisted living home. It should be noted that all meals are dietician approved.
24-Hour Staffing:
    What a wonderful feeling it is to have the peace of mind knowing that if something were to happen, a caregiver would be there to help.
Daily Housekeeping and Laundry Services:
    All housekeeping services are provided by our residents. We take pride in providing a safe and clean living environment for our residents.

Map of BeeHive Homes of Santaquin