Legacy House of Logan

Reviews of Legacy House of Logan

Assisted Living Reviews for Legacy House of Logan

April 14, 2015

By Caring102007350

The Legacy House was probably twice the size of the other one we visited. I thought it was assisted living, but it had more care. It was like their little home away from home. The hospitals were very close, which was probably a couple blocks away. There was grocery store across the street. There were also restaurants. The staff was very happy, cheerful, helpful and interested in their residents. I would recommend it to others.

December 20, 2014

My visit was great at Legacy House of Logan. They were very wonderful. We had lunch there, and my parents really enjoyed it. It was very small, cozy, clean, and nice, and it didn't seem like a hospital at all. They do have activities, which they told us about. They take them places. They have a nurse on duty all the time that checks on them.

March 27, 2012

By sarah4

Feels like home. Walking in the front desk is clean and clutter free the receptionist is kind and welcomes you. Soon you see guests there at big tables talking with other guests and smiling. They organize religious services and are happy to help all attend. The feeling is happy there. The Altimzers unit has nurses and cna that are kind and patient and most of all understanding. When I have gone to sing and visit with those living there I first noticed the difference at this facility how clean and new it was and kept up. There were swinging seats one could sit outside and enjoy the nice weather. The lighting was fresh and felt natural. Which make a huge impact on one that stays inside most of their days. They had pictures of all of their staff and knew who was caring and assisting those that living in Legacy House

November 16, 2011

By Brynnlee

I found that it is a very nice facility. However, I really don't like working or visiting or really having anything to do with Nursing homes. I find it depressing. So I suppose that is a bonus of this house, is it is simply Assisted Living, so most of these people can take care of themselves for the most part still. Also, from the outside, this facility looks like a high-class apartment building, or 4 to 5-star hotel. The inside matches. Its beautiful. I didn't associate with the employees very much but from what I saw, they do a magnificent job! I would highly recommend this home for those who may need it. The community inside and outside is hard to beat. Logan is a beautiful place, and the views from some of those higher floor rooms are spectacular. They make it feel like home! For a facility, it sure didn't feel like one.

Costs for Legacy House of Logan

Photos of Legacy House of Logan

Services and Amenities of Legacy House of Logan

• State Licenses: 2014-ALII-40714

• About Legacy House of Logan

Welcome to Legacy House of Logan

Centrally located in the heart of Cache Valley, Legacy House of Logan provides both assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.

At Legacy House of Logan, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.

Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all can use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Logan, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.

At Legacy House of Logan, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.

A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind

Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provides assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment. Residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.

Services include:

• Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
    • 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
    • Medication monitoring and diabetes care
    • Incontinence care
    • Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
    • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
    • Personal laundry service available
    • Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal (snow removal at Utah properties only)
    • Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
    • Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking

Standard in your residence:

• Apartment-style—Studio apartment with private bath
    • Individually controlled heating and cooling system
    • 24-hour emergency call system
    • Safety features including grab bars
    • Fully handicap accessible apartments available

Amenities:

• On-site laundry room
    • Beauty and barber shop
    • Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
    • Private dining room
    • Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
    • Beautifully landscaped—residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens at most communities

Thank you for your interest at Legacy House of Logan. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.

Map of Legacy House of Logan