Gulf Health Care Center Texas City

Gulf Health Care Center Texas City (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Gulf Health Care Center Texas City

Nursing Home Reviews for Gulf Health Care Center Texas City

May 10, 2015

My father is at Gulf Health Care Center since last January. They have taken care of my dad well. The nurses are very good. They still have this nurse to patient ratio problem, but I found this in a lot of places.

October 16, 2014

My mom is happy at Gulf Health Care Center. They accept Medicare and Medicaid. It looks like they encourage their residents to socialize with other people. Mom also says there is some kind of entertainment that comes in and different church groups also come in. The staff seemed to be pretty pleasant.

Services and Amenities of Gulf Health Care Center Texas City

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Gulf Health Care Center Texas City

Gulf Health Care Center Texas City is a senior living provider in Texas City, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Gulf Health Care Center Texas City for more details on services and rates.

Map of Gulf Health Care Center Texas City