Windsor Care Center

Reviews of Windsor Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor Care Center

September 10, 2011

By LG1

My grandmother was a resident at Windsor Care for approx 2 months. The facility is absolutley under-staffed and the residents suffer because of it. For example, my grandmother's mental health medications were not dispensed properly which caused her to go into a state of delerium. Her sheets were not changed for 7 or more days at a time, even after she had accidents while sleeping. My grandmother was not fed properly, if she didn't show up in the dining room, no one bothered to check on her or ask if she would like to have her food delivered to her. My grandmother has dentures and the staff failed to provide food that was acceptable for somone with dentures (they repeatedly served pork chops, corn on the cob, etc). My grandmother fell and broke her hip in this facility because after repeated calls for help, the nursing staff ignored her and she had to try to make it to the bathroom on her own. This facility is not safe, the staff is not compassionate, and therefore I do not recommend it.

September 03, 2009

By robinlclem

My loved one stayed here

All of the people who took care of my mom at Windsor were wonderful. The place was very clean and did not smell like you think a nursing home would. Everyone was so nice to me and my mom. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a nursing home.

About Windsor Care Center

Windsor Care Center is a senior living provider in Terrell, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Windsor Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windsor Care Center