Senior Care Of Marlandwood West

Reviews of Senior Care Of Marlandwood West

Nursing Home Reviews for Senior Care Of Marlandwood West

March 07, 2018

By Moxxymary

The staff of Marlandwood are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Their dedication and know-how personalize their contribution to our daily needs and concerns. Their care was so successful that arrangements were made for Mary to return back into the community. I highly recommend Marlandwood.

March 31, 2015

My mother is in an actual rest home in a locked Dementia unit. She is in Senior Care of Marlandwood East. The state put her there, and I didn't get a decision on this one. When I was in ICU, I couldn't take care of her, and she was wandering the street, so the police picked her up. They brought her to the hospital, and she had a psychiatric evaluation. There was no money to place her in another Alzheimer's facility, so she was placed into one that would be more like a community facility or where they offer like Medicaid. I have the right to take her out of that facility, and I have tried one time to take her out, but she wanted to go back. I have taken all of her stuff and brought it to my house. We had to take it all back on the same day because she was intent that she wanted to go back there. She went back and that is where she is. She says it is fine and that it is good as anything else. She is comfortable there, but she has dementia. If she was totally in her mind, I'm sure she would be terribly uncomfortable. I think there are pros and cons, and I don't believe the food is good. The security is very tight. She is in a locked unit with a keypad that you have to know the code to get in and get out of. They do have a little atrium where she can walk out of the facility and sit down on the chairs and see the sunshine. It is not anything like these other facilities, but it does have a little table and stuff where she can sit down and get some fresh air. The people there say there aren't any activities.

Photos of Senior Care Of Marlandwood West

Services and Amenities of Senior Care Of Marlandwood West

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Senior Care Of Marlandwood West

Senior Care Of Marlandwood West is a senior living provider in Temple, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Senior Care Of Marlandwood West for more details on services and rates.

Map of Senior Care Of Marlandwood West