Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood

Reviews of Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood

Memory Care Reviews for Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood

September 23, 2014

By Alex the Great

The care has improved drastically since the arrival of the new ED and DHC. They both genuinely care and have employed a staff that follows their beliefs. While there has always been a nurse on the premises, there is now nursing in the building. The DHC brings vast experience and a personal knowledge and experience of dementia to the the table. They continue to strive for excellence and have found their footing after a tough past year of rocky leadership. The genuine care and adoration of the staff toward the residents is apparent.

June 26, 2014

I visited Autumn Leaves. It is about 4 blocks from my house. We just went to see if we wanted to keep my husband there. The building looked fine. It's a memory care building. They have nothing else, and I thought that my husband would be a little confused because it was pretty large and they had the option of going all around the building. I didn't like the shared rooms the way they were. I detected an odor that I didn't like, and also the person who was going to share the room with my husband was very rude. I think that that was his way of keeping his room private. My opinion was that I didn't like it. They have exercises that they can participate in, and they were singing when I left there the last time.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8

About Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood

For the highest quality memory care in the Cypresswood area, consider Autumn Leaves&reg assisted living community. We don't simply care for people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia; we nurture them. We've carefully designed our building to allow safety and ease of movement, with wide hallways, abundant natural light, and bright, inviting decor that's optimal for dementia care.

Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood is just four miles from Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and five miles from St. Luke's Hospital at the Vintage.

Visit today and you'll see the Autumn Leaves difference.

Our family owned and operated Autumn Leaves communities are designed, from the ground up, specifically to meet the needs of those living with memory loss. Our family's passion is to provide our residents with the same excellent care that we would want for our own family members.

Map of Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood