Cambridge Court Mesquite, TX

Reviews of Cambridge Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Cambridge Court

September 30, 2016

By Ray781008

Cambridge is a small community in town. It used to be very quiet, but we have had a lot of sirens running around late at night, which we didn't ever have before, but in general, it’s a nice facility. Pretty well kept, safe, and clean. The attendants are responsible and watching out for the patient; most of the people were pretty elderly, and they are watched pretty closely. They have an Alzheimer’s unit, and then they also have a regular type unit for people who need that kind of help. They stay on top on most everything.

March 09, 2016

By Gail46

Cambridge Court is clean, convenient to my home, and has good food. They’re very friendly and helpful.

March 04, 2016

By jimmy r

I have been to Cambridge Court as its closer to my home. The front door is open. There was a large living area; or entertainment area. The clients were able to move around. At Christmas, there is a lady who plays the piano, and people in there playing Christmas carols. It was very nice. The people that worked there, including David, were very helpful; answered all our questions. He showed us the facility. The apartments seemed roomy, and of fairly reasonable-size. The room wasn’t dark, or gloomy. It was clean, and spacious; we liked that. The residents looked clean, and happy as could be for their condition. We went to the memory-care. It has a lot of stairs, but for what it was it was OK. They have a nice outdoor area where people could get fresh air. They had security systems to get in-and-out of memory care. The people were watching TV, and it seems like there wasn’t that many people stuck off in their bedroom. They were all out in the public area, and socializing.

December 30, 2015

By PM3

Cambridge Court was very nice, but it was too expensive for my father and they said that he would have to have Medicare because it was out of his reach. We only went into the main area. The lady was very helpful and very nice and the place was very well kept and very clean. Everyone seemed to be very happy there and well taken care of.

October 28, 2015

Cambridge Court is a good facility. All of the staff that I have dealt with have been professional and caring. However, my parent is in a semi-private, so it is not really spacious. Also, they need to improve on initial communication, e.g., advising us of all the necessary things that are needed.

May 29, 2015

When I went into Cambridge Court, the rooms were a little bit larger than the room my mom is currently in. I am moving her from one place to another. There were more staff to work with her, and that is kind of why I did it. They specialize in memory care. They told me that they do have an activity for her and that they will be working with her. I have had a chance to look at what they were feeding them. I didn't taste it, but it looked really good. They have a chef, and he is really good, so I'm thinking it is going to be great for her. It is very homebound, and there are lots of friendly people. I really did like it. The staff seems to be very caring.

May 14, 2015

By Sk2

Cambridge Court is where my mother now resides. It is very friendly, very nice, and very caring. It is a smaller facility, so everyone knows everyone by name. The staff is very nurturing, and they have specific people assigned to them 24/7. What is nice is that the people that help them in their room are also their wait staff in their dining room.

November 28, 2013

I was at Cambridge Court and the facility was alright, but I wouldn't want to be there anymore because they wouldn’t respond to you quickly. When you call them, you would have to wait and you don’t get your medicine on time. The office staff were fine, but the other staff that they hire, it's like they were just there for the money. The food was good sometimes. They also have some board games, card games, and bingo. I think they need to interview more on their staff as they need to understand that we have to have our medicines on time.

June 13, 2012

By commercesd

We visited Cambridge Court Assisted Living and Memory Care Community assisted living facility while looking for a place for my brother's friend. The grounds were well tended with nice areas for socializing and parties. The interior was inviting and we could smell fresh flowers. All of the areas were pleasant to be in. There were many activities offered, ranging from general socializing, reading, TV and film, to crafts and other intriguing options. They also visit local restaurants, libraries, see films and go on nature walks in local areas. We liked that they encourage exercise with planned exercise classes - but allow residents to work out any time they wish. The residents enjoy unique dining experiences with delectable culinary offerings, along with traditional fare and a variety of meals, in a fresh social setting. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture. They understand that each situation is different and take the time to work families and residents to find the right balance to assure that each individual's needs are appropriately addressed.

Independent Living Reviews for Cambridge Court

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: Type B Assisted Living/Alzheimers certified

About Cambridge Court

Cambridge Court is a unique privately owned assisted living and memory care community in Mesquite, TX.

Cambridge Court Assisted Living and Memory Care is located on the east side of the DFW metroplex in the city of Mesquite. Mesquite is known for its world class rodeos and cowboys. Cambridge Court has been voted the Best Assisted Living in the Mesquite area two years in a row by the local newspaper.

Map of Cambridge Court