Brookdale Longview

Reviews of Brookdale Longview

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Longview

May 10, 2016

By Tracy19

I visited Brookdale Longview for my father. It was an older establishment in need of a few renovations that they were actually doing a little bit at a time. The rooms were good. It was an OK place. The director was knowledgeable and caring and showed me around and answered all of my questions. Overall, I had a good experience.

February 15, 2016

By Larry119253350

We’ve already found Brookdale Longview. I’ve talked to some people about it and heard only good things. Right now, I would rate it at about a three but that’s because we’re just getting off the ground. The cleanliness is fine; I don't have any problem whatsoever with it. The staff is very friendly.

January 12, 2015

Everything was good. Everybody was nice. I saw one of their rooms, and it was spacious enough. The place in some areas just needed a little bit of a face lift.

December 30, 2014

By Celeste2

My mother-in-law is in here. We chose it because it has what we are looking for, everyone is friendly, and the location. It is clean and well kept. We met the activities director and looked at the dining room and the food. The staff is wonderful. She participates in bingo. We are happy, and I will recommend them to others.

June 26, 2014

It was very nice. It was very big and elegant. The people really nice, friendly, and seemed very interested in the people who were there. They're just too big for what I was looking for.

May 29, 2014

By Dean5

My mother-in-law has been here for three months, and it's a good place. The staff were great and friendly, and they always spoke to you. The business staff were extremely nice people. Their rooms were large. They have different activities, like bingo and Wii bowling. They also have movies and they go on trips. People were also coming in to provide entertainment.

December 26, 2013

By James31084550

We were late when we visited but they were very helpful, friendly and pleasant. The environment was clean and pleasant. Most of the residents there were very friendly and greeted us. I felt like it was a good place. They took us to several rooms and we met the people who live there. Their rooms were pleasant. One man has been there for 14 years; he's very pleasant and very friendly. We sat down and talked with one of the directors. She told us that she didn’t think we were really ready. We don't feel we are either, but we just want to check out some places. They also showed us their dining room which was pleasant. They told us that the people kind of have assigned seats because they would like to be familiar with the people around and so they just let them choose the seat when they first come, and then if that works out, they can stay in that seat. This facility also provides transportation. They have an activity director there and they did inform us of their activities.

November 21, 2013

I stayed here for a day. It was a three story facility, I was on the first floor. The people were nice but not easy to deal with. The food is good, the cooks were wonderful. They came and gave me hugs. They have activities going on. Bingo, other participatory games, they take you shopping or to your doctor’s appointment. Its kind like of a home.

October 29, 2013

By Steven8

It was a really good facility. It appeared to be very clean. Their staff was very friendly. They knew their job well. The people there seemed to be very happy too, the ones that were staying there.

September 04, 2012

By ShelleyFred

There are some things I would change but overall they are gracious and clean. My mother is a patient and has her full cognitive ability. The staff and the director is very kind. She isolates so I am not sure about the recreation program and I have not been up to see the second floor ( I think that is where the Alzheimer's patients are, but again they are very kind.

Photos of Brookdale Longview

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Longview

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Yes

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

About Brookdale Longview

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Longview