Granbury Rehab and Nursing

Reviews of Granbury Rehab and Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Granbury Rehab and Nursing

September 03, 2019

By Gailya

My dad was a resident of Granbury Villa. They didn't have enough staff, their food sucked, and their responsiveness sucked. Everything about that place is not OK. His room was OK, but he was at the end of a hall by himself. And since he's a memory care patient, he did not get any care. They're supposed to handle memory care patients, but they're not equipped to do that because they don't have enough staff members. They have beds for 80 people, in one wing they have people for memory care, and they have two aides for 20 people, so it's not good.

February 19, 2015

I've got my relative placed in a nursing home called Granbury Villa. It is close to my house. The staff are very helpful. The rooms are OK and clean. I have seen the food, and it all looks good. The dining room is very nice. They have exercise, bingo, card games, ring tosses, bible study, movies, parlor games, stretching, and trivia.

June 05, 2011

By Thu5Fang

Visited this facility

It is a very wonderful facility. Everyone there is very nice. There are no strange odours because the staff is very attentive. There is an activity director who makes it her business to make sure that people are entertained.

Services and Amenities of Granbury Rehab and Nursing

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Granbury Rehab and Nursing

Granbury Rehab and Nursing is a senior living provider in Granbury, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Granbury Rehab and Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Granbury Rehab and Nursing