Courtyards at Lake Granbury

Reviews of Courtyards at Lake Granbury

Assisted Living Reviews for Courtyards at Lake Granbury

December 07, 2016

By Pam147532

I found a place for my mother. She is in Courtyards at Lake Granbury. They are very nice and very helpful. It is very nice. The people that are here seem to be happy and friendly. It is just like a regular home. My mother has her own little apartment. We brought in furniture and everything, so it is like a little home. They have activities. They have people that come in and sing. They have church services. I actually have not eaten the food, but it smells and looks wonderful.

January 27, 2016

By Bob117687650

We went to Courtyards at Lake Granbury. That’s where we put my mom for a week. The room was great. Everything was great. The people were great except for the administrator. They did a little bait and switch on us. We went through the whole questionnaire to let them know what my mom can do and what she can’t do. We went through the whole thing, and they said that based on all that, she won’t need memory care. It wasn’t a huge deal, and we’re able to afford it, so we put her in there. After a week, I got called back. They said they couldn’t keep her and that she needed memory care. Everything that we had ticked off on the questionnaire was still the same, and she hadn’t deteriorated to the point where she needed memory care, but we had to pay $1,000 more. So, we had to get her out.

June 26, 2012

By A grateful family member

Both my dad and my mother-in-law are residents at Courtyards at Lake Granbury. It is never one's desire to leave their own home, but both of their lives have been enhanced by their experiences in this facility. Residents can go out once a week with other residents for lunch at a variety of restaurants. There are numerous activities they can become involved in. What I am most impressed with though is the attendants who go above and beyond in their care. They are kind & sensitive, and they go out of their way to connect with the residents. Even the administrative staff will step out of their roles to have one-on-one time with residents. The office manager, who has been working extra long hours lately, took time out of her day recently to take my dad, who has Parkinson's and is confined to a wheelchair, outside in the courtyards to spend some time outside his room in pleasant conversation. This facility is my loved ones' home and the staff has become like their family. That is invaluable.

Photos of Courtyards at Lake Granbury

Services and Amenities of Courtyards at Lake Granbury

About Courtyards at Lake Granbury

Make a splash at Courtyards at Lake Granbury, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Granbury, Texas. Our residents enjoy a warm community where making new friends is the norm and receiving quality care from our experienced staff is expected. Each of our apartments presents the perfect mix between safety features and sought-after amenities such as satellite television, wireless Internet access and local phone service all included in the rent. Residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living - freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning - in surroundings that are kind and gracious - with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. When not relaxing in their rooms, residents can experience a variety of social events and entertainment options found in our inviting common areas. Grab a bite to eat or a filling snack from our restaurant or attend a weekly bingo game. Regularly scheduled outings keep our residents an active part of the greater community, which is filled with attractions, restaurants and shopping. A number of medical facilities also service the area and provide everything from routine care to emergency treatments. Our conveniently located community is also just moments from golf courses and the nearby Granbury Town Square, where locally owned boutique shops offer the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon.

Map of Courtyards at Lake Granbury