Granbury Care Center

Reviews of Granbury Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Granbury Care Center

November 23, 2015

By kljohns

My Uncle has been a resident at Granbury Care Center for over a year now and I am so pleased with how well he has done. The staff at Granbury Care Center "know" my Uncle and all of his quirks. They especially get his sense of humor. I am so happy to see the smiling faces that enter his room to provide care or to just say hello. The smile on his face in return is priceless. Dedicated staff that truly care about the residents and famlies. That's what I appreciate most about Granbury Care Center.

March 07, 2015

By Maria41

My mother is in Granbury Care Center now, and we are very happy. They have everything. They provide everything for my mother, and she's 90 years old. I think they have been absolutely wonderful with my mother because she has a little bit of Alzheimer's, and she's a bit confused, but they have taken care of her as if I am there. It is near everything. There are a lot of shops very close and very convenient. She is sharing a room, and everything is immaculate.

About Granbury Care Center

Granbury Care Center is a senior living provider in Granbury, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Granbury Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Granbury Care Center