Traymore Nursing Center

Traymore Nursing Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Traymore Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Traymore Nursing Center

August 10, 2015

My wife is at Traymore Nursing Center. I like this facility because they have friendly nurses as well as friendly people. She has an ostomy bag so they help her with that. They also help her doing some therapy. Overall, I am satisfied.

September 19, 2011

By grodriguez1970

After, my grandfather had an unfortunate fall and broken his hip. I was needing a place for him to live once he was released from the hospital and had completed rehab. If I remember correctly the Traymore was my fourth visit. Upon walking in the facility I was greeted with a warm welcome. After a brief intoduction to some of the management staff. They took me on a complete tour of the facility and introduced me to some of the resident staff which were all very nice. I told them I was very happy with there facility and if it was up to me they are my choice but my grandfather was the one who would make the final decsion. They told me no problem and set up a tour for him the very next day. Too make a long story short my grandfather said to me "This is the one".

Services and Amenities of Traymore Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Traymore Nursing Center

Traymore Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Dallas, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Traymore Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Traymore Nursing Center