Signature Pointe Dallas, TX

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

14655 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75254
Signature Pointe (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Signature Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Signature Pointe

June 28, 2018

By June

I was very impressed with Signature Pointe. It was a lovely facility. The staff during the tour was very pleasant. The dining area was fine. They were doing some stretching activity when I was there, and they had facilities for exercising.

June, thank you so much for the positive review! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

October 26, 2017

By Rocky221

I am the daughter of a resident of this facility. My mother is extremely happy here. The staff is very courteous and go out of their way to be helpful in all aspects of care giving. They keep me informed regarding my mothers care. It is very clean. I would highly recommend this facility.

January 28, 2016

By Kathryn18

We’ve been to Signature Pointe for my mother and father. They did a good job with mother’s care but they keep saying my dad was non-compliant. They did not understand Dad and did not help my father in what he needed.

December 29, 2015

By MomOnThe Lake

My mom was sent their post hospital stay. The staff was attentive and friendly. She chose to move to another level of care and has made it her home. Staff is caring and responsive. After looking at many care facilities I am thankful she is well cared for and engages with others. No one sets out for the facilities needed for aged care without the thought that this too can be my future. Signature Pointe made this necessary transition fairly painless and staff from director to maintenance are considerate and responsive!

May 24, 2015

My mother is in Signature Pointe on the Lake. I like that it is clean, and the staff is extremely friendly and attentive, but mostly, my mother is happy there. The room that she has is approximately a 500-square foot one-bedroom apartment with a kitchenette, and it has a place for a washer & dryer. The food can be better. I think my mom eats just breakfast there before she goes to the grocery stores and fixes her meal. They have lots of activities, and I know they have vans that run to different places. In house, they have a lot of social events. The only issue is the food, but the location is very good. It is right by a grocery store, and the staff is very attentive.

May 10, 2014

By Lisa91868950

We opted for Signature Pointe on the Lake because it was convenient for us and they had all levels of services in the community. They had nursing care, independent living, and assisted living, and that was what we looked for. My parents were in the nursing home, but it was not like your typical nursing home. It's where they went for rehab, and then they moved to the next level. All the residents were there together, whether they were assisted living or independent living. The place was like a hotel; it was above average. The staff were very nice, and we were satisfied with them. They had new carpet put in before my parents moved in. There was furniture in the room, like dressers and end tables. But they could also bring their own if they wanted to. The food seemed pretty good, and they liked it. My parents liked the church services, the singing groups, games, and activities.

March 15, 2014

Signature Pointe was three miles from my house, so it was really close to me. It’s a nice place. My friend broke his hip and went into the rehab facility before he moved into their secure ward. They’re very nice. I really like the staff. Their whole second floor is for the Alzheimer’s patients. They’re very specialized when it comes to the memory care unit.

June 18, 2013

By Concerned son2

My mother fell and injured her head. She and I were told that this place was the best to recover. The staff is disorganized, hurried and appears to be disgruntled. I noticed pieces of toilet paper on the floor along with a toothpick. I took a pic of this and the next 3days they never were cleaned up. I wrote my initials on the label on the bed sheet and the sheets had not been removed for 3days. Then I was called and told my mom was "ok", they woke my mom at 4am to start a "line". Not knowing what a "line" was, I asked "why would you need to administer any of her medicines into her veins, she only takes two pills! The nurse was starting to give my mom SOMEONE ELSE'S medicine into a "line" in her hand!!!!

At Signature Pointe we take the care and support of our residents and their family members seriously. We would like to learn more about this experience so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please contact Marilyn Davis, executive director.

October 20, 2011

By Michael F.

Signature Pointe was very nice... and it had an awesome view of the park as well. Guests here were very independent, and were able to go walking on their own when they wanted to through the park. If they asked for someone to go with them, it could be arranged as well. That, I like. Freedom with the option of assistance... If I were a client of an elderly caregiving facility, this is what I would like. This is nothing like the stereotypical nursing home facility... this is a more like an apartment for the elderly, where the apartment manager is on call for you 24/7. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the Dallas area looking for assistance for their elderly family member.

September 09, 2011

By acstewart

My stepdad's mother lived at this facility for a period of time. The facility was nice. The grounds were well kept. I did not have much interaction with the staff - the facility seemed to be geared towards residents that were mostly capable of somewhat independent living. Her room was nice - I would describe it as a studio apartment - a one bedroom with a small kitchen and a bathroom. Our family personally did not have any bad experiences with this facility. However, she ultimately needed a different type of care in a different environment. The only one thing that I would mention that was a little bit worrisome - one time when we went to visit, there were family members outside picketing/demonstrating with signs claiming that the facility was negligent in the care of their relative. I did not have any details regarding the particulars of their situation. However, it was still disconcerting to see.

Independent Living Reviews for Signature Pointe

July 07, 2021

By June

Signature Pointe was a very, very clean, very peaceful, and very quiet place. I didn't meet any of the residents, but they had a lovely garden area and nice amenities. The person who toured us was very nice too. However, some of the ceilings on the middle floors were only eight feet tall and it kind of made me feel closed in, but the apartments are very nice.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 08, 2020

By Cindy

We went to Signature Pointe. It was really nice, the staff was super friendly, we were able to walk all the way through it, we saw two or three different apartments, so we got a really nice feel for the community. The staff was just very helpful and very enthusiastic. It's not as new, it was remodelled, very tasteful, pretty, it felt homey, and small. There's a lot of pluses to a smaller place.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to share. Have a great day!

March 16, 2020

By DS

Signature Pointe was a very nice facility, but we were not impressed with the area. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Preston Road is a very busy road, and we didn't like the traffic and the business of the area. They had assisted living and independent living in the same facility, and it's a matter of what floor you're on. We just didn't feel quite as comfortable there as we did at the other places. You can age in place there, and the location was very accessible to shopping or entertainment. The lunch we had was fine, and the dining area was clean and modest like a restaurant.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback.

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature Pointe

June 17, 2020

By G.King

My family member was at Signature Pointe for rehab, and it was hands down, the best experience. He received speech, physical and occupational therapy due to a stroke. The therapy he received at Signature Pointe was second to none. I would recommend them to any individual needing some form of rehabilitation!! This team is phenomenal!

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Signature Pointe! We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive and helpful for your family member during his experience at Signature Pointe. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review. Have a great day!

July 09, 2016

By Billie342605

My mother-in-law is at Signature Pointe. I liked it, thought it was clean and neat, and there weren’t any people sitting out in the lobby in wheelchairs or anything like that. It was recommended to us. I like her room because it has a big window, a nice TV, and the accommodations are as nice as you can get in a hospital setting. The ratio of nurses to people is not that good.

November 27, 2013

My husband had a back surgery and he had been in Signature Pointe for seven weeks for rehab. He was there from September 18th. The facility was a pretty setting. The cleanliness was fine and the food was okay. Everything was fine overall.

Memory Care Reviews for Signature Pointe

• Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About Signature Pointe

After living in the same home for 50+ years, it can be a major decision to consider moving to a continuing care retirement community. While many senior living communities in the north Dallas area boast a variety of amenities and features to attract residents, it has always been our goal to make our community feel just like home to allow our residents to age gracefully.

The warm atmosphere, picturesque views, and the support seniors need no matter what the future holds – this is what sets Signature Pointe apart from other senior living options in north Dallas.

What We Offer

At Signature Pointe, we are a Life Plan Community that offers residents the opportunity to enjoy industry leading programs, nutrition, fitness and life-enriching activities. We offer vibrant senior living options and care services in north Dallas that promote aging in place.

The most unique thing about Signature Pointe, is that we offer a full continuum of care that ensures needs are met now and in the future – all in one building. This means, loved ones are never separated based on level of care and residents are able to age in place regardless of how their needs change over time.

Our north Dallas location facilitates care with the following healthcare options:

• Independent Living
  • Assisted Living
  • Memory Care
  • Rehabilitative Care

We take great strides to ensure our care is centered on each resident in a way that supports their individual needs, but also allows them to stay in comfortable and familiar surroundings throughout their journey. We truly understand the importance of aging in place and provide exactly that for our residents.

Our Longstanding History in the Community

One of the things we pride ourselves on is our longstanding history in the north Dallas community. For the past 20 years we have been recommended among residents, families and medical professionals in the area. We are honored that people continue to place their trust in our full continuum of care.

We are proud to be a community that is built to feel as though it is tailor-made for each of our residents.

Health & Wellness Navigation Program

For our senior living residents, living life to the fullest is easier with the Health and Wellness Navigation program. We provide access to total wellness programming, management and coordination for any healthcare need inside or outside of our CCRC.

With our Health and Wellness Navigation, trained wellness Navigators partner with residents to anticipate needs and address them. This includes assisting residents with day-to-day nutrition, fitness, and tailored activities. Not only does this program enrich the lives of our residents, but it also offers families the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved one’s needs and unexpected health emergencies will be met by a professional who knows just what to do.

Our program takes the burden off of the family member and allows them to rest assured knowing help is always available if a need should arise.

See The Difference at Signature Pointe For Yourself

Signature Pointe is part of the family of senior living and skilled nursing communities managed by Life Care Services™, an LCS Company, in the Dallas area. With more than four decades of proven experience, you can rest easy in knowing that we are fully equipped to offer our residents more benefits, hospitality and overall satisfaction.

Change is hard – but knowing you are making a positive change for your future and for your loved one’s future, is the most important decision you can make. Bring your loved one to our north Dallas senior living community and see what sets us apart from other options in the area. We are confident you will find our home-like atmosphere inviting and welcoming. Contact us today to schedule a tour to learn more about all our north Dallas senior living community has to offer.

Our community incorporates Virtual Reality into resident activities, offering it twice a week to residents of all cognitive abilities. In addition, we offer a complete continuum of care, so that residents will never have to leave our community, no matter their level of care.

Map of Signature Pointe