Cibolo Creek

Reviews of Cibolo Creek

Nursing Home Reviews for Cibolo Creek

April 13, 2012

By Brittany2

During my brief encounters with this facility I have found it to be a wonderful living enviroment for senior citizens. Most nursing homes I visit look like they should be condemned. Cibolo Creek is always clean, residence appear happy, well taken care of, and maintaing proper hygiene. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would recomend this facility to any one who can not take care of a loved one and needs assistance. I notice however, that staff appears limited during night hours. I also feel residence should be checked on more frequently than every 4-8 hours. They also have a great physical therapy department that I feel is essential for those who have limited mobility. Another great feature is they are only minutes from the EMS station and hospital if something should happen and further medical attention is needed. The staff I feel are very competent individuals who are more than adequate enough to care the elderly. I have always seen at least one Registered Nurse on duty at all times. This facility is fairly new, and deserves a 5 star rating.

Services and Amenities of Cibolo Creek

About Cibolo Creek

Cibolo Creek is a senior living provider in Boerne, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cibolo Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cibolo Creek