Asbury Place at Maryville

Assisted Living Reviews for Asbury Place at Maryville

February 22, 2015

By C. Jones

Other

I'M TELLING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL.....DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, TAKE YOUR LOVED ONES HERE UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO DIE FOR THEY SURELY WILL. This was the most disgusting experience my Mother has experienced. The CNA's that get paid pennies, I'm sure, would be so nice but the nurses....where are they, do they have any? Where is the nurse practitioner? Where is the Doctor. On the weekends they are forgotten. So sad!!!! I called 911 to get my Mom to the Emergency Room via ambulance and she was dehydrated and had a RAGING Urinary Tract infection. She's had a catheder in the whole time for almost two months. Terrible. I'm so glad that I got her to a hospital in time and she will be coming home from there for sure!!!!

October 15, 2014

By Doug14

I went to Asbury Place for a visit, and it's a very, very nice place. Their rooms are excellent. They were spacious and nice, too. It has all the amenities that we would like to have, but it is too expensive for us. There is a large move-in fee and a monthly ongoing fee. Their grounds were beautiful and very well kept.

June 30, 2014

By Ray15

My mother-in-law is in the assisted living at Asbury Place. It seems to be a fit for her, and she feels comfortable there, as opposed to other places we looked at. The staff's work ethic is good. One good impression that we have is that the residents all seem happy to be there. They talk about how long they have been there and how much they like it. My mother-in-law is in a private room. It has two rooms: a living area, a bedroom, and the bath is on the right. The have several choices of food, but she's a picky eater and doesn't eat much. They have something going on all the time. They have trips if they desire to take them. They have bingo. They have a craft room. The have a chapel for church services. They have music groups come in. They keep them busy.

Nursing Home Reviews for Asbury Place at Maryville

Services and Amenities of Asbury Place at Maryville

About Asbury Place at Maryville

Asbury Place at Maryville is a senior living provider in Maryville, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Asbury Place at Maryville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Asbury Place at Maryville