Asbury Place at Maryville

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

2648 Sevierville Road, Maryville, TN 37804
Asbury Place at Maryville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Asbury Place at Maryville

Assisted Living Reviews for Asbury Place at Maryville

May 06, 2016

By Austin85

This place is awful. They only care about the bottom line and pandering to certain more well-connected residents. Once they get your money you can forget about getting anything fixed or resolved. The management and maintenance staff are incompetent an unresponsive. Do yourself or your loved one a favor and pick somewhere else.

March 11, 2015

My mother-in-law is in Ashbury Place, and the staff seems to be at an appropriate level. We have been pleased with the care she is receiving, and she likes the care also. The food seems nice, and the place is clean and well taken care of. It’s close to where we are, and it’s a plus. If she needs something, they are there to assist with whatever she needs.

February 22, 2015

By C. Jones

Other

I'M TELLING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL.....DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, TAKE YOUR LOVED ONES HERE UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO DIE FOR THEY SURELY WILL. This was the most disgusting experience my Mother has experienced. The CNA's that get paid pennies, I'm sure, would be so nice but the nurses....where are they, do they have any? Where is the nurse practitioner? Where is the Doctor. On the weekends they are forgotten. So sad!!!! I called 911 to get my Mom to the Emergency Room via ambulance and she was dehydrated and had a RAGING Urinary Tract infection. She's had a catheder in the whole time for almost two months. Terrible. I'm so glad that I got her to a hospital in time and she will be coming home from there for sure!!!!

October 15, 2014

By Doug14

I went to Asbury Place for a visit, and it's a very, very nice place. Their rooms are excellent. They were spacious and nice, too. It has all the amenities that we would like to have, but it is too expensive for us. There is a large move-in fee and a monthly ongoing fee. Their grounds were beautiful and very well kept.

June 30, 2014

By Ray15

My mother-in-law is in the assisted living at Asbury Place. It seems to be a fit for her, and she feels comfortable there, as opposed to other places we looked at. The staff's work ethic is good. One good impression that we have is that the residents all seem happy to be there. They talk about how long they have been there and how much they like it. My mother-in-law is in a private room. It has two rooms: a living area, a bedroom, and the bath is on the right. The have several choices of food, but she's a picky eater and doesn't eat much. They have something going on all the time. They have trips if they desire to take them. They have bingo. They have a craft room. The have a chapel for church services. They have music groups come in. They keep them busy.

Nursing Home Reviews for Asbury Place at Maryville

October 25, 2013

The staff was very good at Asbury Place at Maryville. Mother has in there for rehab and we were very pleased with it. She is being taken well care of. Her clothes did not get mixed up with the other patients. She went home with all the stuff that she had over there. Her rehab was very successful and they continued to follow up with that after she went home and that really impressed me. The food seemed to be good and she ate well while she was there. They had some activities like bingo. They also have groups that came in and sang from different places. They also have church services on site.

Services and Amenities of Asbury Place at Maryville

• Personal Care Assistants

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Asbury Place at Maryville

Asbury Place at Maryville is a senior living provider in Maryville, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Asbury Place at Maryville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Asbury Place at Maryville