Brakebill Nursing Home

Reviews of Brakebill Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Brakebill Nursing Home

September 29, 2013

By tnvolnurse

My mother was a resident for approximately 7 months prior to her death. She needed intensive treatments and therapies. I could not have asked for a better facility. My mother was always clean and out of bed when I would drop by. Though she had mobility issues, she never had any infection or bed sores. The physicians and staff are compassionate, caring, friendly people. Would recommend to anyone.

June 13, 2013

By Lanie1

I visited Brakebill Nursing Home. It was a very lovely place. It was clean and calm. It has adequate staff and everybody was happy.

August 28, 2012

By joey5612

My Great Grand-Mother was in BrakeBill for nearly two years before she passed away. I was actually very satisfied with this establishment through and through. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful as they were always on top of my great grandmother's needs. They gave you the feeling that your loved one was their top priority and their needs were very important. I can safely say the employees here went above and beyond their normal job responsibilities to make these residents feel as if they are at home. The building itself was nice and had a very homelike atmosphere. There were many social activities for the residents to enjoy, making my great grandmother's stay there even more enjoyable. Overall, the care and therapy that I know all the residents receive at BrakeBill make this a wonderful place to leave your loved one. I would recommend this care facility to anyone who is looking for such an establishment.

June 30, 2011

By NikkE

This facility is one that has made huge improvements in the last several years. They invested in new equipment, new decorating of the patient rooms, and have even gotten a new menu for the residents. Our family friend who lives at Brakebill says that he could not be more pleased with the facility and all the perks. The staff are always friendly when we visit, and the food really tastes very good.

About Brakebill Nursing Home

Brakebill Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Knoxville, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brakebill Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brakebill Nursing Home