Trail Ridge Senior Living Community

Trail Ridge Senior Living Community (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Trail Ridge Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Trail Ridge Senior Living Community

December 13, 2013

I have lived here 6 ½ years. Meals are very good. There are good programs 2 or 3 times a week. You are free to leave at any time w/o signing in or out. Transportation is provided. Medical 5 days a week and shopping 2 days. I am 90 ½ yrs old.

By Earl & Bonnie

Trail Ridge is a “fantastic” place to live. We have been here 18 years- (husband + myself) would not live any other place!

December 13, 2013

Staff is competent and caring. Apartment is charming and sunny. Caramel rolls are delicious. It is home!

November 28, 2013

By Natalie5

The environment is like a church or family. We, as residents and guests, feel welcome and encouraged to enjoy each other and everything available. I appreciate the levels of care and activity, as well as the conscientious approach to dealings with residents.

September 28, 2012

By Bob and Dorothy Johnson Caselli

There is a beautiful openness about the campus provided by trees and a walking path. The location provides a distant view from your deck of the Sioux Falls community. Life in a retirement community encourages independence and time to do some of the things you've always wanted to do. One can share life with the community as much or as little as desired. Privacy is held in high regard. This is a safe place to be as a senior with an unequaled physical fitness program available to maximize our strength and endurance.

September 17, 2012

By joy24

My family and I visited Trail Ridge with my grandma. We were impressed with the facility when we entered. It was very clean, and the staff was very friendly. We were able to eat lunch there to get a feel for the place, and the food was excellent. Grandma was happy with 2 meals a day being included. While touring the facility we had several residents stop and talk to us. Since my grandma is a social person, it was nice to know she wouldn't have a problem meeting people at Trail Ridge. The apartments were spacious and very nice. The employee who gave us a tour was very knowledgable, and didn't rush us out even though we asked a lot of questions. I highly recommend Trail Ridge for a retirement community! It was top notch!

September 17, 2012

By Arnie Bauer

I've been a resident here at Trail Ridge for over 14 years. a My wife and I moved in together and she passed away in 2008. When we moved in we were both very independent. Now after 14 years I have begun to need a little more help and each time I've needed more care, it's been there for me. After all this time, I still enjoy the meals and the fellowship that dining together brings. I love my large 2 bedroom apartment and enjoy surfing the net on my computer in my den and go to all the concerts. My hobby (Matchbox Cars) is not neglected either. I couldn't be more content!

August 20, 2012

By care27795

First of all, this retirement community is in a very quiet and safe area, that is obvious right away and is a major advantage. The facility is well taken care of both outside and in, another plus. The physical layout and the people made Trail Ridge very inviting. It was great that there were many different living spaces available to residents at different price ranges. There seemed to be enough options that everyone could find a place that suits them well. It is nice that this community offers both independent living apartments and assisted living apartments as well. From the residents we talked to and what we saw, the staff seems to really care about the residents and tries to do everything they can to accommodate them. There seems to be a lot of different activities for residents to partake in and we were told they get a say in activities as well. I think that is very important. The dining room had a good atmosphere and was not institutional in appearance at all which was nice to see. We were all impressed with the solarium room. There was plenty of light and comfortable furniture for gathering with others when too hot or cold to go outside. It was also nice that there was plenty of outdoor space as well so residents can go outside when they are able to. Over all, I would say that Trail Ridge was an impressive assisted living facility from my one visit. It seems to have more to offer than a lot of other facilities that I have toured.

September 11, 2011

By Tricia1

This facility is reasonably priced and provides first class services to the residents. The basic package includes two hot meals, utilities, parking, storage, housekeeping, nursing care, amenities such as banking and library services with internet, shuttle service, organized games, exercise and PT, and a very caring staff. I would live there myself. It has more services for less cost than just about anything else around. I heartily recommend Trail Ridge. Other comparable facilities in the area are either more expensive, or attempt to lock in applicants like used car dealers.

September 09, 2011

By southerngal

This assisted living facility is one of the nicest of its kind. When I went to visit my grandmother here, I prepared myself to feel a little down about her living situation. However, once I stepped foot in this facility I was envious of where she lives! Living in this place is like living in a stately mansion where you get to interact with friendly people on a regular basis, where you have a staff to take care of many of your needs such as meal preparation, and where you can escape to peaceful parts of the property and gather your thoughts. The facility is very spacious, with lots of wonderful light shining in. Residents live in their own lovely private apartments, and the hallways are set up just like a normal apartment complex. There are plenty of common gathering spaces, and the day I visited my grandma several women were enjoying putting a puzzle together in a quiet corner of a common area. Further along my tour of the facility, we encountered a "Nintendo Wii" room where there was a rambunctious game of Wii bowling happening. It was so nice seeing elderly people hooked up to oxygen tanks having so much fun. They also have their own little movie theater and a fitness facility. My grandmother says the meals they prepare are delicious, and everyone is friendly. Families, especially families with small children, will feel comfortable visiting loved ones here. The atmosphere is upbeat and there is plenty to explore. I cannot recommend this place enough-I would move here in a heartbeat if the situation called for it.

February 03, 2011

By PODBOY

FINER lIVING

TRAIL RIDGE HAS BEEN AN IDEAL PLACE FOR ME TO LIVE. I HAVE BEEN HERE 3.5 YEARS AND FIND IT TO BE MORE THAN I EXPECTED FROM A RETIREWMENT HOME.

Independent Living Reviews for Trail Ridge Senior Living Community

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Work Shop, Storage Units

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Trail Ridge Senior Living Community

Looking for a vibrant retirement community near you in Sioux Falls? Trail Ridge Senior Living Community offers a variety of senior living options in a home-like setting designed to fit your needs. Our retirement community’s comfortable senior housing and variety of wellness programs are here to enhance your lifestyle and help you find the support you need to live life to the fullest. We invite you to explore our community and discover what makes Trail Ridge the ideal senior living community in Sioux Falls.

Trail Ridge Retirement Community is a member of the American Baptist Homes of the Midwest (ABHM) family of communities, a not-for-profit faith-based senior housing organization.

We are close to the many cultural, recreational and social opportunities the city has to offer. Our campus is tucked securely on 18 beautiful acres overlooking the city and offers independent living, assisted living and memory care.

The hassles of shoveling snow, raking leaves, and home maintenance will be a thing of the past when you choose to join our community! Trail Ridge residents enjoy the comforts of our spacious independent living apartment homes with views of sunsets and city lights. or feel the sense of security that comes with knowing a full complement of services are available in our assisted living apartments or memory care center.

Beautifully appointed apartment homes, common areas, lively craft and game rooms, elegant dining rooms, and landscaped gardens can all be found in our senior living community. Experience a warm, inviting setting to relax and enjoy conversation with family and friends.

Trail Ridge residents also have the opportunity to enhance their physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual wellness through a variety of programs and entertainment options throughout the year.

This is your time, this is your life – enjoy it!

Trail Ridge is a faith-based senior living community dedicated to understanding and serving the needs and desires of its residents by providing quality services, distinctive amenities, enriching programs and compassionate care to complement their lifestyles and enhance their well-being.

Map of Trail Ridge Senior Living Community