Dow Rummel Village

Reviews of Dow Rummel Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Dow Rummel Village

April 25, 2012

By Grateful Nephew

My aunt lived at Dow Rummel for some time and I can't thank the staff enough. I'm at a loss of words to really share my feelings about Dow Rummel's role in caring for and supporting my aunt.

April 16, 2012

By Extra time

This is such a great place. Mom loved it so much here at Dow Rummel. The wonderful care she received added years to her life and we really appreciated the extra time we had with her!

April 04, 2012

By runner527

I visited Dow Rummel with my grandma as she was looking into assisted living facilities. The outside appearance of the facility was excellent. The interior area were very well-designed and well-lit. The thing I noticed the most was how friendly the staff was. Almost every one we saw on our tour greeted us and smiled. They all seemed happy to be at work, unlike the staff at other places we had seen. This facility offers their residents pretty much everything they need on-site. They don't have too much of a need to have to venture out shopping on their own it looks like. The food the residents were eating looked and smelled good. I had an overall very positive impression of this place. From the schedule we saw and through talking to residents, it sounds like they offer the residents a wide range of activities and opportunities. I think that is awesome. The only factor that held my grandma back from living here was the monthly cost. It was just more than she was able to afford.

Photos of Dow Rummel Village

About Dow Rummel Village

Dow Rummel Village provides an active multidimensional lifestyle where choices are offered so you can design a lifestyle to fit your wants and needs. Our philosophy for nearly 50 years as been to offer a variety of services and amenities for our residents. Our community includes a Main Street with a beauty salon/barber shop, Gift Shop, Bank, Library, Recreation Center/Game Room, Deli, Restaurant, Computer Room, Wellness Center with staff on site for training and teaching classes, Lap Pool, Therapy Pool, Meeting/Class Rooms for hosting meetings or attending classes, and a Clinic.

Our Nursing Home provides care for those residents needing assistance with routine licensed nursing care or short term rehab. Our Memory Care Center is a "home" within our community where the residents and staff become a family; sharing meals together and enjoying their day to day activities as a small group.

Our services include:

• Supportive services tailored to individual needs including skilled nursing care
  • Daily Medication Management
  • 24 Hour Professional Nurse
  • Three meals and snacks each day
  • Nutrition - licensed dietician
  • Dignity and freedom of independence
  • Therapy Services - Physical, Occupational, and Speech
  • Restorative nursing program
  • Activities and events
  • Exercise classes and Wellness Center with pool
  • Chapel with spiritual programs and services
  • Transportation
  • Housekeeping and Maintenance
  • Laundry/Linens

Reimbursement

Private Pay, LTCI, Medicaid/Medical

Community Features

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Clubhouse, Housecleaning, Computer Room, Pharmacy, Parking, Fitness Center, Swimming Poo,l Billiards, Hobby Area/Workshop, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Speakers, Travel, Volunteer Programs

Map of Dow Rummel Village