Independence Court of Monroeville

Independence Court of Monroeville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Independence Court of Monroeville

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Court of Monroeville

March 27, 2014

My aunt and uncle were in Independence Court, and they seemed to enjoy it when they were there. They had very good care there. They took advantage of all the programs that were offered. As far as I could tell, their dinners were suitable. My Uncle Jack was a very picky eater, and he did enjoy his meals. They had a nice dining room. They were together in a room, which was spacious. They had a table, a little fridge, and a sitting area. The staff was very friendly, professional, kind, and loving.

January 17, 2014

My father and his third wife have been in Independence Court for one year now. It was recommended to them by someone at the hospital. My father's wife has dementia and needs long-term care. She's the one that they're there for. My father doesn't really need to be there, but he's paying to be there with his wife because she would have to be in a nursing home if he wasn't with her. What appealed to me most with this facility was that they took couples. They would look out for them and make sure that they stay together. So this facility worked that out with us which I really appreciate. Right now, they're in a room, which is spacious enough for them. It's really expensive though. The staff does a pretty good job, but there's been times where I was hoping that they could be better. Nevertheless, we worked it out. My father's wife is not the easiest person to deal with, but they're patient with her. Food is good. They get to be served three meals a day. They have activities there. There are one to two activities a day or sometimes more.

May 23, 2013

By Irene4

Independence Court of Monroeville was a small facility with a courtyard. I visited the place and the location was nice. The staff were happy and courteous. The shared rooms were clean and they had a nice dining area.

May 09, 2013

By navigator5946

This community has nurses on site for 24 hours per day. The staff are very friendly and the residents looked clean and happy. I certainly plan on moving mom there very soon.

Costs for Independence Court of Monroeville

Photos of Independence Court of Monroeville

Services and Amenities of Independence Court of Monroeville

• Housing Extra: We Also Offer Private And Shared Rooms.

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Independence Court of Monroeville

At Independence Court of Monroeville, we believe enhanced personal care should enhance your lifestyle. Our residents enjoy elegant settings, a wide variety of social activities and programs, good food, friends and living assistance tailored to each resident’s needs. The way we see it, our community should optimize your independence and assure peace of mind for both you and your family.

Community Areas

• Daily Fitness & Exercise Classes
  • Assistance with Personal Grooming & Bathing
  • Room Service Due to Temporary Illness

Special Services

(may incur additional costs)

• Telephone Service
  • Dry Cleaning Pickup and Delivery
  • Physician Appointment Services
  • Arranged Transportation for Doctor Appointments & Personal Needs
  • Guest Meal Service
  • Catering Services for Private Parties in the Private Dining Room
  • Therapy Services Available Including Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy

We have nurses on staff 24/7. This is not required in Pennsylvania.

Map of Independence Court of Monroeville