Homewood at Martinsburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Homewood at Martinsburg

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Homewood at Martinsburg

January 02, 2017

By James323566

I have been in Homewood for 10 years now. I grew up in this general area, which is a dairy farming, very peaceful, and nice setting. It is a wonderful place to spend the last part of your life. We have a very caring staff who puts the residents’ needs as a priority. We are in a cottage with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a nice living room. A lot of the residents as they grow older do employ outside house cleaning and various services but more than 50 percent of the cottage residents do their own housekeeping.

September 30, 2015

Homewood at Martinsburg is excellent and their activities are amazing. The director of the activities is very engaging. I feel like my aunt has adapted very well. When my aunt cannot lock the door, I called the nurses and they are there immediately. My aunt has a small room but the other rooms are larger. It’s very clean too.

June 08, 2015

My dad was at Homewood for rehab two years ago. The staff was fine, and the food was very good. It was more expensive, so everything was pretty fancy.

November 06, 2013

By wac1

Moving here was the smartest thing I have ever done. I live in independent living in a fully functioning facility. There is everything any could possibly need or want . In addition to cottages,, apartments, a bank, a country store, a hair salon, a pool and workout equipment there is a complete 're hab center, nursing unit, assisted living and Alzheimer's unit. The staff and residents are equally kind . The restaurant and cafe are exceptional.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (4) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Homewood at Martinsburg

About Homewood at Martinsburg

Homewood at Martinsburg is a senior living provider in Martinsburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Homewood at Martinsburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of Homewood at Martinsburg