Presque Isle Rehab & Nursing Center

Reviews of Presque Isle Rehab & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Presque Isle Rehab & Nursing Center

September 25, 2014

By soccernut43

My brother got excellent care there and we were very happy with his care. Couldn't have asked for better treatment or caring people. Amazing!

September 25, 2013

By Kristin Bowers

My Aunt has been there for (10) months and she is always crying to me saying that no-one ever comes in to check on her, she hardly ever eats, the supervisors are very mean to her telling her to shut up her whining, because she complains about not being taken care of properly,, such as bathing her, feeding her, checking on her. Basically, my Aunt is left for dead while they take her money and her two homes. These people do NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF THE PATIENTS THERE. PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED. They are all about the money there. They literally treat their nursing staff like crap! I personally witnessed such on many occasions. There are some very GOOD NURSES, just a few, that truly care about the patients. But the supervisors and nursing staff won't allow the REAL Nurses to do their jobs. Your loved ones go unattended for days weeks, they have all types of infectious diseases, and the nurses report it to the proper staff members, and the staff members inform they to "shut up, mind your business, if asked say they came here like such", or lose your jobs. This place is a "CESSPOOL" AT BEST. THE REAL NURSES ARE UNDER PAID, NOT ALLOWED TO DO THEIR JOBS PROPERLY, NOT APPRECIATED. This place is understaffed and crowded with yours and my loved ones, whom need adequate medical treatments. If you truly love your loved ones, friends, relatives, then by all means, PLEASE I BEG YOU TO STAY AWAY AND NOT LET THEM BE ONE OF YOUR CHOICES.... Patients are (always) dying at this place. There needs to be a thorough investigation of this "institution"!!!! Thank you for reading.

April 13, 2012

By caregiver23

I feel as though this place is mediocre at best. It is the only nursing home in the area that specializes in trachea-related care. My dear friend was placed their because no one else would take him for his care. There are a few good staff but mostly he is ignored. He can not communicate his desires and they do not take the time to understand his body language. When he was being transferred to the nursing home we purchased new clothes and materials for him. Two months later and he no longer had ANY clothes and they were no where to be found. When asked the nurses did not even know who the person was that I was referring to! HOWEVER, if there is a problem they are quick to take care of the medical issue. Which is important but this is a persons life and permanent placement. Staff needs less patients and more available time to communicate with the people they care for.

About Presque Isle Rehab & Nursing Center

Presque Isle Rehab & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Erie, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Presque Isle Rehab & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Presque Isle Rehab & Nursing Center