Dunmore Health Care Center

Reviews of Dunmore Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Dunmore Health Care Center

October 17, 2012

By bm

I thought the facility was great. The staff was very friendly and I found them to be very knowledgeable also. They had a lot of activities to keep the guests engaged and active. I found the security at the place to be good also since you had to sign in first as to whom you were visiting and also had to be buzzed in. There hours were also great especially to those of us who work during the day and can only visit at night. I found the facility to be very clean both inside and out. The rooms were quite spacious and had plenty of room for clothes and personal belongings. The staff was always eager to give updates whenever asked and really seemed to know what they were doing. I also liked that you could go and sit with your relative at dinner time. I feel that that brought some comfort and normalcy to patients.

April 13, 2012

By WVUChillaxed

Nobody likes to have to send their parents or relatives to a nursing home, especially when you hear so many horror stories of abuse and neglect. My own grandmother was in a nursing home years ago; she was there for 8 years before she had passed. The facility that my grandmother was at always gave me a bad impression. on the other hand, Dunmore Health Care Center was completely opposite of what I had experienced prior. The first thing I noticed during visits is that it smelled clean and there were always fresh flowers and vibrant paintings throughout the facility. The staff was friendly and always greeted us; it felt like they truely wanted to be there, it wasn't just a job! My father-in-law was always clean, regularly bathed. Another thing that I noticed was that they had a variety of activities to keep the residents occupied, they weren't all just placed infront of a television and left there for hours. All in all, Dunmore Health Care Center tried their best to make the residents as comfortable as possible and truely treated them like human beings.

Services and Amenities of Dunmore Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Dunmore Health Care Center

Dunmore Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Dunmore, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Dunmore Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dunmore Health Care Center