Jefferson Hills Manor

Reviews of Jefferson Hills Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Jefferson Hills Manor

February 22, 2014

By debpat2014

would not send anyone here, i was there for rehab, the physical therapy department was great, aids were all helpful and friendly, food was ok. however they work on the bear minimum, the nurses are less than helpful and play kid games talk behind your back. the adminstration is forever changing doesnt seem like anyone is in charge, if you want to fall, get the wrong meds, have a cup of tea sitting in your room for a week, wait an hour for the call bell. get sent home within a half hour of knowing with no instructions other than a home health care nurse will call u, maybe a week later. I had to fend for myself they refused to help me once discharged, with getting my meds, breathing machine, therapy at home, all things should have been taken care of before leaving, threw me out with no plans set. I called asking where to turn for help and they said not my problem your out of here. Only helped after i threated to report them to the state. then they lied to the home health they had set up for me saying i refused my therapy and i was up walking on my own , when i walked one time 10 steps with a walker and i was gone. even said i didnt need a walker had to fight for everything, hook so many extra weeks to get back on my feet. very poor !!

August 13, 2012

By C. Behary

I was a resident in this facility two (2) times in the last two (2) years. The first time was in 2010 and I had back surgery with a spinal fusion. The second time was in 2011 when I had a total knee replacement. The rooms were always clean and when I put on my call light the staff was quick to answer (even if they were unable to come into my room immediately) I was told someone would be in as soon as they possibly could. Everyone I encountered was pleasant and helpful. They meals were brought into my room as I could not walk into the dining room in the beginning. The meals were tasty and warm to hot, but not too hot. The physical therapy department was newly built prior to my arrival and the therapist initally came to my room to teach me how to get out of bed, and later on helped me get dressed to go down to the actual pt gym.The therapy was top of the line and the therapists were excellent, pleasant and helpful. They also made you work hard to accomplish your goals.I spent approximately 3 weeks during each stay and when I left I was able to function on my own without assistance. I would recommend this facility for anyone who needs rehab after surgery. As a RN in my professional life, I would grade Jefferson Hills with an A+.

About Jefferson Hills Manor

Jefferson Hills Manor is a senior living provider in Clairton, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jefferson Hills Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jefferson Hills Manor