Broomall Presbyterian Village

Reviews of Broomall Presbyterian Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Broomall Presbyterian Village

May 15, 2014

By bspeers

It has been a long journey for my mother who is a patient at Broomall. There are many dedicated staff members; however, I see a lack of empathy and team building skills among certain workers. A definite negative attitude with certain workers and laziness displayed. This needs to be addressed, especially the notion of using cell phones while working.

February 17, 2014

By Howard 4435

The aides have the worst attitudes of any facility I have ever visited. Most are defensive, and have a chip on their shoulder about having to do ANYTHING. Laziness and incompetence abound!

October 17, 2013

By Al8

Broomall Presbyterian Rehab was satisfactory, it was good. The therapy met all my friend's needs. He had a nice room. For a rehab for a few months. The place was okay.

August 23, 2012

By ElisaM

I did not like the facility for what my mother's needs. So we decided not to go and we decided to do home care. The facility was very nice, the people were very nice, but I don't think my mother was at that level that she needed that much care. It was more of people that I believe are in the final stages, and my mother is not in her final stages.

Services and Amenities of Broomall Presbyterian Village

• Cantonese
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Spanish

About Broomall Presbyterian Village

Broomall Presbyterian Village is a senior living provider in Broomall, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Broomall Presbyterian Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Broomall Presbyterian Village