Avamere Rehabilitation of King City

Avamere Rehabilitation of King City (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Avamere Rehabilitation of King City

Nursing Home Reviews for Avamere Rehabilitation of King City

April 29, 2014

Avamere seemed to have a lot of people that were mindful. The staff seemed to be very, very caring, and they love my cousin. We have no complaints in that area, but I think they need to improve their rooms. It should be more personable. I think they should be less drab. There is no color, and there is no life in there other than the people living there.

April 30, 2013

By Carrie4

My father was at Avamere Rehabilitation. He didn't participate in any of the activities that they had there. I felt that it was too clinical. But his needs were met although he's much happier in a home environment versus being in a hospital type of setting. I wouldn't recommend a nursing home unless it's a last ditch effort. It was a little premature on the family's part to begin with.

Photos of Avamere Rehabilitation of King City

Services and Amenities of Avamere Rehabilitation of King City

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2019

About Avamere Rehabilitation of King City

Start your path to healing at Avamere Rehabilitation of King City.

Everything we do centers around our patients - from activities to amenities to the care we provide. It's all part of our mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. Schedule a tour today to see how we strive to help you regain your strength and return home.

Map of Avamere Rehabilitation of King City