Riverview Terrace Roseburg, OR

Reviews of Riverview Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Riverview Terrace

October 01, 2018

By Norma

I chose Riverview Terrace because when I walked into the lobby there was no odor. The place was immaculate. It is very pretty. It has lots of nice grounds to it. It is just a very pleasant place to walk into. The apartment is alright. It is a very lovely place. Everything I looked at in there, I approved of. I had lunch there and it was excellent. The restaurant is open all day long; you can go anytime you want. They have a very lovely menu too. They change it every two months. They have a salad bar. It is like living in a hotel. The person who assisted me was very good.

Hi Norma, Thank you for your wonderful review of Riverview Terrace! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here. The Chef was happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and were pleased with the menu. Our culinary team works hard to make sure that everyone enjoys their dining experience. Please let us know when you would like to stop by again, perhaps during one of our Social Hours and meet a few more of our residents. Thank you, again, for your lovely review. We look forward to your next visit! Warmly, Christina Rose

March 30, 2017

By Joyce851306

I liked and favored Riverview Terrace because of being able to walk outside and being close to the river. It was an excellent location for family to visit me. The staff was very helpful, very pleasant, and cordial.

May 10, 2016

By DonnaCBWMB

I like Riverview Terrace very much. It is like living in a resort. I have a two-bedroom apartment in a beautiful spot that is well decorated and very nice. The food is excellent. We can eat anytime between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. We have games like bingo and pinochle, an exercise class, and trips. It is expensive but not as expensive as the others.

Independent Living Reviews for Riverview Terrace

February 19, 2020

By Suzanne

Everything about Riverview Terrace was positive. The rooms were really nice, but I was not impressed with the cabinetry in there. The dining area looked nice. The calendar was full of good activities for different interests. The residents looked happy. There was an activity going on in one room, and the staff was interacting with the residents in a very positive way. It's like being in a nice fancy hotel, which my mother would love.

February 06, 2020

By J. Weaver

This is a great place to live. Has assisted care, independent care and retirement living. Lots of activities indoors and out, trips and excursion. Dining room open from 6:30AM to 6:30PM, open menu, no special seating. Great food, caring staff, lots of entertainment, and grounds are pretty also.

August 05, 2019

By Sheila

I was impressed that Riverview Terrace had a furnished apartment. If you make arrangements in advance, the person that's considering living there can spend the night for up to two nights, so they can see the kind of activities they have and what life is like there. The woman I spoke with was awesome. It's a great facility.

August 21, 2017

By Gene

Riverview Terrace is very nice. We have been here for 16 months now. They have all kind of activities, like scenic drives and music a couple of times a week. There is something going on all the time in the community, like wine tastings on Thursdays with a band, and Saturday, down in the lobby, they have somebody who comes in and plays either the piano or the accordion. There is always something going on. Memorial Day is coming up, and they're going to have a barbecue. Mother's Day just passed and they had buffet. The food is very good. It's open dining. They're open for breakfast. They have featured menus for each day of the week, but then they have other things on the menu. If you don't like what they're featuring, then it is easy to figure out what you want to eat. You also have a small two-burner stove and a refrigerator in your apartment, so you can always keep things in there for yourself if you're not interested in going down for a meal.

Costs for Riverview Terrace

Photos of Riverview Terrace

Services and Amenities of Riverview Terrace

• Fee Structure Extra: $750 Non Refundable Community Fee $500 Non Refundable Pet Deposit (Pets Must Be Under 25lbs And It Is On A Case By Case Basis)

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Yes

About Riverview Terrace

Riverview Terrace provides all of our residents with support at all hours of the day and night, so that they can know that someone will always be around when they need help. No one needs to worry about just how they will move from their wheelchair and into their bed or just what they will do when an emergency situation takes place, there is help available so that everyone can live in peace and without a worry.

In addition to meeting the personal care needs of our residents we also provide those residents with the following:

• Great dining experiences
  • Beauty salon and barber shop available onsite
  • Transportation when needed
  • Beautifully landscaped grounds
  • Convenience store available onsite

We are here to make sure that all of our residents receive the support and care that they deserve and to provide them with the best help. With a wide variety of services including safety checks, 24 hour staff and emergency contact devices, we make sure all of our residents are safe and secure.

Map of Riverview Terrace