Gateway Adult Residential Care

Reviews of Gateway Adult Residential Care

Memory Care Reviews for Gateway Adult Residential Care

October 05, 2012

By JennaCK

This is never and easy thing to discuss or undertake. As hard as it is on ourselves it's even harder on those being moved in. This facility made the process as seamless and painless as possible. The staff was always courteous and professional. You can tell that the people who work here care about what they do. It shows in everything they do there. The campus was always clean and tidy. It felt safe. Safe from outsiders and I felt that my grandmother would be safe there as well. The staff was always accommodating during visits. I never felt rushed or judged. Of the few care facilities I have been to I found that this was easily the best. The food, the staff, the facility, everything was top notch. If I had to do it again I would not hesitate (more so than one normally does in these situations) to move someone I love and care for in to Gateway Assisted Living.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Special Diets
  • Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian
  • Diet Extra: Fresh, Homestyle Meals For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Which Are Individually Served To Each Resident

Types of care

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About Gateway Adult Residential Care

Gateway Adult Residential Care is a senior living provider in Eugene, Oregon that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Gateway Adult Residential Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Gateway Adult Residential Care