Royal Oak Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Royal Oak Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Royal Oak Nursing & Rehab Center

July 02, 2015

By HEddy

My dad was a resident at Royal Oak for almost 3 months. I have had experiences with other nursing homes in the past but this one by far was the best. The therapy staff was amazing and had my dad walking and back to his old self. The nursing staff was great and really made us all feel like family. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone looking for great care in a beautiful facility.

August 06, 2014

By Laurel Siek

Residents are treated like they don't exist. Aides do not follow orders and certain nurses do no tell you anything. My Mom was a resident for 5 months. I was there everyday. The way they treated these elderly people was terrible. My Mom was supposed to come home but she passed away on May 19. I still think something went wrong between the nurses and aides. I have never gotten a call from them. What does that mean to you. She was my BFF. My whole family thinks something happened. This is one nursing home you should forget about.

Services and Amenities of Royal Oak Nursing & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Royal Oak Nursing & Rehab Center

Royal Oak Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Middleburg Heights, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Royal Oak Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Royal Oak Nursing & Rehab Center