Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center

November 03, 2016

By Mitchell002773

I was in Darby Glenn for three weeks, and they kicked me out because I could not beat PT 06. They required me to do PT because it insurance coverage. Because I could not do PT rehab after 13 days, they got rid of me. I had a problem with one of the aides, and they took care of it immediately. I had a big problem with getting my meds correctly. That was a battle. One of my meds cost $2,000 a piece, and they said they never had them. So, that was a major aggravation. I stayed in just an ordinary room. I was in a hospital bed, and everything was OK there, but the food was inedible. I lived on eggs and oatmeal.

September 01, 2016

By Dana328067

I’m volunteering at a place called Darby Glenn. I am so impressed with the way that they dress the residents. They make sure they’re color coordinated and nicely dressed. I love the fact that they offer so many activities. In the morning time, they can look at the newspaper, then at 10:30, we bake cookies and have coffee for them. There are just a lot of things that are open to the residents. There’s church meetings for Catholic, Methodist, Jehovah Witnesses, etc., so they get their spirituality taken care of. However, based on the cost, I could not recommend Darby Glen. I love how I get to work with the people who are immobile, but their price is higher than where my aunt is right now. The food is really good. I eat my lunches there. They have a main kitchen, and in every dining room, they have what’s called servery, too, with different foods. The rooms are quite large even for those who are in wheelchairs and have recliners and refrigerators. They can have different things in their rooms.

May 30, 2012

By Anthony T

The facility has a very good staff to patient ratio. Recently they have added on a new building that is state-of-the-art. I enjoyed speaking to the representatives and nursing staff about their approach to care; they seemed to take my inquiries seriously and believe that my questions were valid.We were also able to observe a meal service . . . This was one of my greatest fears, as my elderly family members do sometimes have trouble with eating. The staff was courteous and professional, and the quality of food was much better than many nursing homes I have looked into.

Services and Amenities of Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center

About Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center

Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Hilliard, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center