Jennings

Reviews of Jennings

Assisted Living Reviews for Jennings

December 07, 2011

By NancyGolds

My grandmother has been a resident at The Jennings Center for the past 2 years. She lives in a small apartment with a bathroom and a bedroom. She is able to keep a small refrigerator in her apartment and was also able to port over a great majority of the possessions from her home.The staff at The Jennings Center has always treated my grandmother as an adult. This may seem like a silly statement (of course they should treat her like an adult), but it has been my experience that some retirement facilities treat the elderly as children and in doing do take away their dignity. This is not the case at The Jennings Center.Further, in all of my visits to The Jennings Center I have always felt that my grandmother is being watched over with care. There is no question that the staff is invested in her well being and that their primary role is to preserve her health.Finally, the facility itself is beautiful and also located in close proximity to a hospital. This is important to me because if anything were to happen my grandmother could be quickly taken to an urgent care facility (ER).All in all, The Jennings Center is an excellent facility and one that I have recommended time and time again.

May 18, 2011

By Sigmarick

Friend or relative of resident

This is a somewhat older facility. Facility is clean and well lit. Not out dated by any means but not as modern or expensive as some newer senior living homes in this area. There seemed to be some staff turnover but the the staff assigned to my grandmother where kind and attentive. I hated to think about cost when it came to my grandmother's care but the reality is long-term care is very expensive. Jennings would not be my first option but factoring the cost and convenient location, it was a good choice.

Nursing Home Reviews for Jennings

• Date Certified: 08/01/2020

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Homecare Services, Long Term Care Services, Adult Day Services

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Medicaid Assisted Living Waiver For Services, Residential State Supplement, Veteran's Administration, Self Pay

• State Licenses: 0512R

About Jennings

Jennings is a senior living provider in Garfield Heights, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Jennings for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jennings