Brightmore of Wilmington

Brightmore of Wilmington (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brightmore of Wilmington

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Brightmore of Wilmington

December 24, 2013

My parent moved in at The Brightmore in October. This was our choice because it was the only one that had independent living here in town. The facility is wonderful. It's rental per month there and all the food and everything else are provided. My parent has a two-bedroom unit with a living room and a kitchen. It is about 1100 square feet. The staff is fine. What I like best about this facility is that she's well taken care of and she is safe and secure. The place is just wonderful.

September 28, 2013

Brightmore of Wilmington had an independent living area with one meal a day and had a full kitchen. The assisted living area had large bedrooms and served three meals a day. And then, they had the personal care, which was nursing home type of care. They had an indoor swimming pool, water aerobics and more activities that were going on. They also had transportation to take you to doctor's appointments. The staffs that I had contacted with were very nice. I would recommend this facility.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

About Brightmore of Wilmington

Brightmore of Wilmington is a senior living provider in Wilmington, North Carolina that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Brightmore of Wilmington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brightmore of Wilmington