Clapps Nursing Center

Reviews of Clapps Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Clapps Nursing Center

August 04, 2011

By jksmith77

The outside of the facility needs a little work but that wasn't my main problem. Waiting is. That is my biggest pet peeve. I walked in and waiting 10-15 minuted before anyone besides the guests acknowledged me. Maybe they thought I was waiting for someone but they could have at least asked. Finally, I got to the desk and asked for a tour but no one was available of course. Half the sites I went to today were not available but that's okay at least I got a brochure. I sat down and looked at it a bit and talked with the patients for a while to see what they thought of the facility and for the most part they were content. That was their word, not mine. For that reason and for my waiting, I will not recommend you visit this facility.

About Clapps Nursing Center

Clapps Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Pleasant Garden, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Clapps Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clapps Nursing Center