Eastover Gardens Special Care

Services and Amenities of Eastover Gardens Special Care

• State Licenses: HAL-026-055

• Get Costs

About Eastover Gardens Special Care

The Eastover Gardens facility was originally opened in the ’50s as a motor court hotel servicing HWY 301, then the main north-south thoroughfare from Florida to Maine. Sometime in the ’60s the building was converted into a nursing home to better meet the needs of the aging population of Cumberland County. Throughout its over 30 year history the facility has seen many changes and renovations, including the addition of a new wing and dining facility.

In 2008 the Weeks began to implement their vision of opening Cumberland County’s only free-standing Alzheimer’s and dementia care facility.

Mission Statement

Eastover Gardens Special Care Facility in Eastover is designed specifically to care for those with memory impairment. Our mission is to be the preferred provider in Assisted Living/Alzheimer’s care in the community we serve. Our community will choose us because we specialize in compassion, knowledge and quality care by our team of trained caregivers. The entire Assisted Living Community is dedicated to the care of Alzheimer’s or related diagnoses.

Map of Eastover Gardens Special Care