Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

Reviews of Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

August 12, 2011

By Linda4

I visit the Chapel Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina pretty frequently. I have a cousin, lots of people from my Church, and some other friends that are there now. When I go everyone seems to be very pleased with their care. I took my mother there to visit our cousin and our friends after her birthday outing in May, and we both had a great time that day. My cousin was in one of the activity rooms where they had a young student from the University of North Carolina there playing a guitar and singing songs. I think I had more fun than the residents and my mom. I always go around to visit the people that I know who are in of their rooms because of their disabilities, or whatever reason, and every one has a cheery attitude. The staff seems to be really nice and friendly. I have questioned my mother about where she would like to go when and if the time comes that she is no longer able to stay at home. She informed that she wants to go to the Chapel Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center. So I guess that says a lot about how she feels about the Center. Of course I will definitely meet with the Facility Administrators and staff before I would make a decision on an admissions.

Services and Amenities of Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Chapel Hill is located in Chapel Hill, NC and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill