Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

Reviews of Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

April 09, 2016

By Caring Son 10567

I think Signature Health Care Chapel Hill is very good. Mother is happy with it, so I’m also happy. It’s clean and has good physical therapy. I’m very satisfied with the staff. They’re very friendly, informative, kind, and they work very well together. The rooms are very clean.

August 15, 2013

By Windemere

My mom had a fall in the senior home and broke her hip and she's now staying at Chapel Hill Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for rehab. I like that they have skilled nurses on site and they have physical and occupational therapy available for my mother during her recovery period. They have a staff member to help her eat and the food is okay. I think she's well taken care of. The facility is nice and clean, but it's a bit old and they could use a little remodeling to make it more bright and modern.

August 12, 2011

By Linda4

I visit the Chapel Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina pretty frequently. I have a cousin, lots of people from my Church, and some other friends that are there now. When I go everyone seems to be very pleased with their care. I took my mother there to visit our cousin and our friends after her birthday outing in May, and we both had a great time that day. My cousin was in one of the activity rooms where they had a young student from the University of North Carolina there playing a guitar and singing songs. I think I had more fun than the residents and my mom. I always go around to visit the people that I know who are in of their rooms because of their disabilities, or whatever reason, and every one has a cheery attitude. The staff seems to be really nice and friendly. I have questioned my mother about where she would like to go when and if the time comes that she is no longer able to stay at home. She informed that she wants to go to the Chapel Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center. So I guess that says a lot about how she feels about the Center. Of course I will definitely meet with the Facility Administrators and staff before I would make a decision on an admissions.

Services and Amenities of Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Chapel Hill is located in Chapel Hill, NC and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Signature HealthCARE of Chapel Hill