King David Center For Nursing And Rehabilitation

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, Adult Day Care, and Memory Care

2266 Cropsey Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11214
King David Center For Nursing And Rehabilitation (800) 385-2527

Reviews of King David Center For Nursing And Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for King David Center For Nursing And Rehabilitation

February 10, 2015

By Brent4

The visit at Sephardic Nursing was a little discouraging because I went to see someone, and the nurse said I only had an hour. We waited for about 20 minutes, and they didn’t come down. The food I would say is mediocre. They have a game room that’s nice, and the room is very tiny.

November 16, 2011

By Shana1

It was a few years ago when my grandmother needed some treatment that could not be done at home and we found Sephardic Nursing home. Since it was close to home and looked nice, my grandmother agreed to try it out. She loved it. Upon entering the home, it had a hotel feel rather then a facility feeling to it. It was nice. Although the rooms were not that extravagant, they were still clean and gave my grandmother everything she need for her stay. After she was settled, we got to meet the staff. They were so nice to talk to and so understanding that we knew my grandmother was in safe hands. We left her and came back every day to check on her. She was so happy. The nurses were nice and they even had an activity almost every day from Jewelry making to Bingo they had it all. For the few weeks she was there, she was treated like a queen. It was so nice to see her smiling.

October 19, 2011

By garaz37

My dad has been in Sephardic home for about 3 years now. It is mostly a good place for him to be. It is clean and bright and is well maintained. They have a good maintenance staff if anything seems to be wrong. They have a beautiful lobby with a professional receptionist and excellent security. There is plenty of seating in the lobby with a tv and the elevators run pretty well. My dads room is clean and is right outside the nurses station, which is very important to us being that he has a trach collar to assist with his breathing. The nursing staff is very nice . They have one main nurse for the floor and several nursing assistants to help with the care of the patient. They are all warm and friendly when I visit. The home also has a beautiful garden outside that we take my dad to when it is warm outside. My only complaint about Sephardic home is that they don't do any kind of therapy for my dad being that he is minimally conscious and he therefor has one bedsore. They are also not as gentle with him as we would like them to be, sometimes we see some cuts on his face from the razor. All in all they are caring and always look out for his best interest medically..which is the most important thing

August 01, 2011

By SkySym

The Sephardic Home is located in Brooklyn, NY not to far from Coney Island. The Sephardic Home is a wonderful place that upholds the Jewish traditions that many elderly hold so dear. They are an all Jewish facility, with a 100% kosher menu, with dishes that are influenced by the Mediterranean culture. The administration at the facility have all been a part of the Home for a number of years, and make it very personal for all it's residents. The Rabbi spends a great deal of time with the residents, educating them as well as leading a number of holiday and religious events, making you feel right at home. The facility is clean and welcoming, with a nice yard in the rear of the facility. The resident rooms are clean and renovated as needed. The residents can participate in daily activities with a phenomenal Recreation Department, go to the beauty salon, or just relax in many of the community gathering areas. I recommend The Sephardic Home to anyone looking for a home!

Services and Amenities of King David Center For Nursing And Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About King David Center For Nursing And Rehabilitation

The King David Rehabilitation Center is conveniently located in Brooklyn, New York. With a wide selection of health care and medical facilities found throughout the borough, Brooklyn is an ideal place for seniors to receive quality care and treatment. Residents can also gain access to top-rated hospitals and other medical establishments in Manhattan, which is only a quick train ride away.

The King David Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home that assists seniors in need of nursing and rehabilitation services. The center specializes in numerous areas of senior care, including cardiac rehab, neurological rehab and orthopedic rehab. When under the care of the skilled professionals at King David, residents can benefit from state-of-the-art robotics and technology that helps accelerate the recovery process. Seniors can also opt for long-term care, short-term care, skilled nursing or memory care.

Once they become a part of this community, residents have access to a variety of first-rate amenities. With help from a personal concierge, free wireless internet, cable TV and evening turndown services, each resident has the opportunity to enjoy a five-star hotel experience. Staff members even take care of housekeeping services to let seniors unwind. In addition, all residents are free to indulge in world-class dining and relax at the beauty salon or spa.

Map of King David Center For Nursing And Rehabilitation