Good Shepherd Fairview Home

Reviews of Good Shepherd Fairview Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Good Shepherd Fairview Home

November 20, 2012

By cassie05

The grounds as well as the interior are very well maintained, it feels more like a hotel than assisted living. The "apartment-style" suites are good sized and easy to get around. And from what I hear the food is pretty good and the staff is helpful. I wish I could live there!

October 30, 2012

By Reviewer5287

The facility is beautiful and it's nice that there are a few different types of living facilities available here. At times it seems they are struggling with management; particularly in food service where they present that they are 5 star dining, and charge as if they are, but serve food that seems cheap and thrown together. The costs of living here are pretty high for the service that you actually receive.

September 29, 2011

By waz400

I am a currently going to school as an LPN and was required to volunteer at an assisted living home in our area. I visited The Good Shepherd Fairview home in Binghamton, New York. The nursing staff was quick to introduce themselves and show me around. The residents seemed to be happy in their environment, playing games,socializing, and watching television. Although their facilities did not seem up to date, everything was well taken care of and clean. The rooms seem to have been spacious and comfortable. I did have the opportunity to eat lunch there, and I would say that is the only thing I would not give 5 stars for! As mentioned before, the nursing staff seems to care about their residents and take good care of them. Overall it seemed to be a nice play to live and be employed at. I would recommend The Good Shepherd Fairview to anyone who asks.

Nursing Home Reviews for Good Shepherd Fairview Home

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Good Shepherd Fairview Home

Services and Amenities of Good Shepherd Fairview Home

• Pets: No Pets

About Good Shepherd Fairview Home

Good Shepherd Fairview Home is a senior living provider in Binghamton, New York that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Good Shepherd Fairview Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Good Shepherd Fairview Home