Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation

August 18, 2015

By Snake7700

I'm a relative of a resident currently at this facility, while there is staff there that is competent friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy, there is a lot of faults here. Under staffing could be one, attitude another. I have dealt with quite a few nurses, therapists and staff at this facility and all in all they helped my grandma, but they didn't not go above and beyond by any means. Upper management needs to start watching over this place more carefully, especially when it comes to safety of others, especially patients (having nobody stationed at the front desk and no security is a bit scary).

January 16, 2015

By meshells

Would not recommend this place to anyone, some of the staff cares about the patients but that is few and far between, the administration staff is not responsive for medical records they are rude and very unprofessional.

February 27, 2014

My mom has been in Albuquerque Heights since August and I think she's happy there. The staff is wonderful. I think they have done a very good job with her. She is in a semi-private room with a bed, a bathroom, a clothes closet, a little dresser and I brought in a phone and a TV for her. However, She has several different roommates and it has been kind of tough for me. They have a few activities, but she hasn't really catch on to it. She didn't like the food. She said it's awful. I think it is a fairly nice place. However, it will be helpful if they have consistency in the staff and the food service

June 29, 2012

By woffdaddy

the facility is clean, it receives regular maintenance, and it's well laid out for emergencies. the staff seems nice, friendly, but I noticed them be inattentive sometimes. there was also one gentleman who worked there that my grandfather didn't like, he was rough with him and wouldn't listen to him. I understand that he doesn't work there anymore, but it took some time for him to be fired. other then that the staff is good. my grandfather says that the activity's are good, they try to keep them active, which is good, and they're always bringing in entertainment or instructors. last time i was there they were doing yoga in the main area.all in all its a good facility. and i would recommended it.

About Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Albuquerque, New Mexico that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation