Complete Care at Summit Ridge

Reviews of Complete Care at Summit Ridge

Nursing Home Reviews for Complete Care at Summit Ridge

August 13, 2019

By E s

The new ownership has really been doing an amazing job! Bentzy and his team really know how to treat each resident like family keep up the great work.

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated here at Complete Care at Summit Ridge.

August 08, 2019

By Laya

Other

Complete care at Summit Ridge is A true gem nestled in the Hills was Essex County NJ. I was presently impressed with the Staff across the board, their professionalism and extra effort to make each and every person feel special. The renovations are truly remarkable and will change the landscape going further. Summit Ridge is most definitely a facility to tour fr all your rehabilitation and long term needs.

Laya, Thank you so much for this very kind review! We will be sure to share with the entire Complete Care at Summit Ridge staff. They truly do dedicate themselves to excellence. Best

August 05, 2019

By Jsaon12

I visited this facility and i loved everything about it. Staff were so friendly and kind. Everyone was welcoming to me. I ate lunch with my loved one, everything was delicious. The therapy staff was great. My loved one was up and walking very shortly after arriving at the facility. They have a beautiful patio were residents and families can sit outside. Rooms are clean and smell great. I would highly recommend this facility to everyone!

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and support here at Complete Care.

December 30, 2015

By Avram

Genesis Healthcare (Summit Ridge Healthcare) is the worst; it’s horrible and it smelled. I didn’t see that people were happy and there wasn’t any dedicated staff. It wasn’t welcoming at all. The dining area was kind of crowded, not like a homey-type area but more institutional.

Photos of Complete Care at Summit Ridge

Services and Amenities of Complete Care at Summit Ridge

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Complete Care at Summit Ridge

At Complete Care at Summit Ridge, we’re all family; we take care of each resident as if they are our own by providing quality care in a warm, home-like setting. This outlook manifests itself in every aspect of senior care, from home-style meals to individualized care plans. Our team of professionals is renowned for providing outstanding, round-the-clock care and will do everything they possibly can for the comfort of your loved one.

Map of Complete Care at Summit Ridge