White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

December 03, 2013

The only other facility that I have visited is the White House. The place is immaculate and the building is white. That's why they call it the White House. It's a very busy building. The grounds are kept beautiful with green grass and flowers. There is parking in the back of the place where visitors could park. The security is excellent and it is extremely clean. You can't cook there, they feed you. The staff is excellent and they take up time with their patients. They make sure that their patients are clean. They give them snacks. They have a day room where they can go and do anything like color or draw or crochet. The patients seem very happy. They let you take patients out. If you have a friend there, you have to sign them up and you're responsible for them as long as you're out. They don't have to stay there all the time.

May 17, 2013

By Florence4

White House Healthcare and Rehab Center was clean and pleasant when you go in. I don't know much about the facility, but I have never heard anyone complain about it.

About White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Orange, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center