White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

March 07, 2017

By Judy186568

White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center was very clean, which is important. The staff was responsive to requests, and the nursing staff was very professional. The social worker was very helpful. The meals were good.

August 19, 2015

By Rcunha

Great service. Father was there 20 days and returned home in impeccable conditions. Highly recommended!

August 28, 2014

By Tyrone1

I've already found a location for my mother. She is at White House Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. The staff is very friendly and very informative. The specific social worker who is assigned to my mother keeps me up-to-date on my mother's status. Every time I talk to them, they're always very friendly and always answering all my questions, and they're always available. The care is very friendly and warm. Based on my impressions, they take a lot of interest in the residents' overall well-being. They make sure to get my mother involved in activities. The one-on-one approach that they have with the residents is great -- that's why I chose them. The rooms seem to be pretty spacious. My mother has a roommate but the room is spacious. The facility is very clean. The backyard area has enough area to walk around. They have outside seating and patio furniture. It is really nice. It looks fairly new. It is a great location. The dining area is very spacious and very well organized. I have a copy of the menu and the food seems to be nutritious. My mother is diabetic, so they make sure that she has the appropriate food for her. There are a lot of activities. They have bingo. They have going-out activities, i.e. like going to the local Wal-Mart.

December 03, 2013

The only other facility that I have visited is the White House. The place is immaculate and the building is white. That's why they call it the White House. It's a very busy building. The grounds are kept beautiful with green grass and flowers. There is parking in the back of the place where visitors could park. The security is excellent and it is extremely clean. You can't cook there, they feed you. The staff is excellent and they take up time with their patients. They make sure that their patients are clean. They give them snacks. They have a day room where they can go and do anything like color or draw or crochet. The patients seem very happy. They let you take patients out. If you have a friend there, you have to sign them up and you're responsible for them as long as you're out. They don't have to stay there all the time.

May 17, 2013

By Florence4

White House Healthcare and Rehab Center was clean and pleasant when you go in. I don't know much about the facility, but I have never heard anyone complain about it.

Services and Amenities of White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

About White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Orange, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center