Reformed Church Home

Reviews of Reformed Church Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Reformed Church Home

December 29, 2015

By Reviewer7

Aides are very caring and respectful of residents. Dining service: food not visually appealing, little color similar textures. Little effort on a continuous basis to accommodate diabetic diet.

December 11, 2014

By A Caring Place for Mama

In the 1970s and 1980s I worked as a EMT for several private ambulance services and have been to every nursing and retirement home in Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean Counties. When it came time to find Mama a caring, loving, safe and secure facility with a professional staff I chose Reformed Church Home. Hands down the best facility in the State of New Jersey! It is because of Reformed Church Home that my mother lived an additional 6 years glorious, fun filled years. I highly recommend this facility to anyone who wants piece of mind that their loved one will be cared for like there own.

October 31, 2014

Our visit at Reformed Church Home was excellent. I don’t have to look any place as I decided to go there when I’m ready. They have several floors with a dining room on each floor. They have different room sizes. They have a studio -- and then it was called a temporary studio -- which is a little bit larger ,and then a two new suite and larger one. We didn’t see any activities as it was in the middle of the day, and whatever they were doing they were busy but I think they do have a lot of activities planned. I like that it was clean, I had a choice of my room size, and I would be able to make my own breakfast instead of going to the dining room which is what I do at home. I don’t have to get dressed so fast in the morning; in general it was comfortable, and it would suit my needs. I belong to the Reformed Church which is why I contacted them, and it is a comparably new facility. The assistance of the Reformed Church Home was for many years in several different locations in my lifetime. This is the newest one, and I think it’s about 12 years old, but it was very nice.

March 26, 2014

By Giema1

My Mom was treated great in the Skilled Nursing area in the past. My Mother-in-law is now in their Assisted Living Area and loves it and the excellent care she receives.

May 15, 2012

By tripolgr

My experience with the Reformed Church home has been consistently great for the past 10 years. Every time I, and my church, visit we are treated with respect. The staff at the facility accommodates our group graciously year after year, making sure the citizens are ready for our arrival. Aside from the staff the facility is nearly immaculate; it is consistently clean every year. The Reformed Church Home is a friendly place to visit and makes you feel at home. When we participate in mass, the priest is very energetic and always makes sure to emphasize our presence. The facility makes us feel at home and introduces us to all of the citizens one by one after mass. The Reformed Church Home is a great facility that I will attend for years to come.

Nursing Home Reviews for Reformed Church Home

January 31, 2014

By Robert76962450

My mom was admitted into Reformed Church Home. It's very clean and people working there are very conscientious to taking care of the people to the best of their ability. They have recreational activities, but my mother doesn't participate in it because she's confined to a wheelchair. She also has dementia. The dining room is very nice and very clean. Everybody is very kind in helping out my mom.

August 20, 2012

By Ventus

The facility was rather clean and well maintained. While there were some signs of age on the walls from wheelchair scrapes, overall you felt as if you were in a clean, hospitable environment. This facility also avoided the typical stale medical smell that seems to pervade these homes. The environment surrounding the home is at an acceptable level, though I would have liked to see more landscaping and forested area for residents to walk through to encourage them to be outdoors. The faculty of Reformed Church Home did an excellent job with name recognition and with adjustments in care for my particular family members. Dining options were frequently adjusted for them per their conditions beyond what was on menu, and never was a complaint or concern ever voiced to us about it. Additionally, they went the extra mile to ensure that our family was comfortable and welcome during our visits. Overall, both I and my family were pleased with the quality of care that our loved ones received at this home, and I would highly recommend it for anyone searching for a home for a loved one.

July 26, 2012

By GEK

A caring, loving environment for my Mom who suffers from alzheimers. Continues to receive top rated audits from NJ. A great place.

Photos of Reformed Church Home

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Reformed Church Home

Residents of our Assisted Living facilities in New Jersey receive care from a highly trained, compassionate staff that provides a wide range of personal and health-related services. Resident autonomy and choice are priorities. Staff members work closely with family and physicians to help coordinate care and remain informed about each resident’s status.

Throughout each day, residents can enjoy a wide variety of social, cultural and educational activities on-site at our New Jersey Assisted Living community. Should an individual’s healthcare needs increase, our Assisted Living residents are given priority in transferring to our Skilled Nursing section, allowing residents to remain in familiar surroundings. Couples with differing healthcare needs can also remain together in the same building.

A choice of six different apartment styles is available in our 48-apartment community. Residents supply their own furnishings to create a personalized and home-like environment. Kitchenettes include a microwave and refrigerator. Heat and air conditioning are individually controlled. Large windows provide a sunny atmosphere with generous views. All maintenance and repairs are included, along with satellite television service. Every apartment has a 24-hour emergency response system.

Family members receive peace of mind knowing that medication management by licensed nurses is available at no additional cost as is ongoing health monitoring. Three daily meals are provided in beautiful dining rooms on each floor; this unique design helps create a friendly neighborhood ambiance. Housekeeping and laundry services are provided plus transportation to healthcare appointments. Our Assisted Living facilities in New Jersey also offer a contemporary bistro and media room.

Map of Reformed Church Home