Allegria at the Fountains Atco, NJ

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

114 Hayes Mill Road, Atco, NJ 08004
Allegria at the Fountains (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Allegria at the Fountains

Assisted Living Reviews for Allegria at the Fountains

November 22, 2016

By Carol J.425887

We visited The Fountain. Many residents there were members of my mom’s parish, and they had a wonderful Catholic service on Saturdays, which made her feel welcome. The people were very helpful and caring. They provided three meals.

January 18, 2016

By C5VNJ

My dad has lived here in Independent Living for 3mos. He had a fall, was hospitalized, then Rehab in another section of the same facility. He will be moving to Assisted Living in the same facility. There is something to be said for continuing care available in one location. He has had very good care while in Rehab and all staff go out of their way to make family members comfortable. The residents are also very friendly and speak highly of this place. I would highly recommend the Fountains at Cedar Parke.

October 10, 2014

By Cathy Selvagn

My Mother in Law lived here on the independent living side. Very, very nice. I brought my husband here for a short stay (he has alzheimers ) and when i picked him up he was unwashed and u shaven. He reeked. He was neglected the whole time he was there. They never even brushed his teeth! Disgusting place. 300.00 per per doesn't buy you a shower?

July 20, 2014

By Laurence1

We went to The Fountains and this is the one we liked the best. It was clean; it was updated. There seemed to be a lot of staff. There's a place that, if one of my family members came to visit, they could stay. It seemed to have a lot of activities, and it's close to our home. This would be the one we would go to.

October 30, 2013

The Fountains seemed like a nice place but my sister didn't want to live there. She didn't like the area. She's not yet 60 and she thought the people were too old there. The facility was clean, neat, bright and well kept. The apartments were nice but I don't think it was financially feasible.

October 17, 2013

Everything was good at the Fountains but my brother in law couldn't afford it. The staff was great and did everything to try to get us in. The place was fantastic. They had a pool, they had exercise daily and it's actually a country club kind of place.

August 26, 2013

By Angelfriend

I went to The Fountains at Cedar Parke for a visit. It was like being in a hotel. The dining room was exceptional. They offered food and what I had for lunch was fantastic. There were buses that took the residents where they wanted to go.

June 30, 2011

By vinelandboi

I really like this facility, my father once was a resident of this place and when he moved to another facility to be closer to his family it was hard to move from here for him because he loved everyone there. The offer rooms that are set up exactly like an upscale apartment. The residents can a very independent life and enjoy their lives however they choose to while they receive the individual car they need. I like the way the staff goes out of their way just to make sure each resident feel like they are king or queen of the world. Staff is so professional and really love their jobs and the residents.

Independent Living Reviews for Allegria at the Fountains

March 02, 2015

One of the most memorable places we visited is The Fountain at Cedar Parke. The surroundings were very nice. The food was excellent. We usually do try the food because it is important to me. We were looking for me and my wife. We liked the room. A lot of these places have a lot of activities, probably more than you would want to be involved in. During the day, they have games and things like that. The food was exceptional. I don't think it was lady luck with the meal, but it was exceptional. It is probably one of the top three places if not the top that we visited as far as the food goes. They also have a ten percent discount on the monthly rate for veterans. I think it is the only place that we visited that had that for veterans.

June 17, 2014

By fatfred

My mother was at the Fountains hospice facility for whats called respite care so I, her full time caregiver could get a break for a few days and get a few things done. When she went in there on june 12th 2014, she was ok. When I went to see her at dinnertime the next day and two days later, she was in horrible shape. Weak, confused, unaware of why she was there. Her home hospice aide who went to take care of her in the morning, just like she does at home 5days a week in the morning, noticed there was something wrong. Mom had become dehydrated. Medical staff there should have noticed something was wrong and done something to help, but apparently did nothing! They didn't even follow my instructions as to her clothing as she is urinary incontinent and hates adult diapers. I provided adult pull up incontinent panties and extra urinary pads which they did not use! I would not, in any way recommend this facility to anyone for any reason!

May 18, 2014

By Tibound

Beware of the purchase contract. We had a 90% refund contract. My mother died in 2008. We have not as yet seen one penny of our contracted refund. They have not "been able to sell" the Apt. in 6 years!! Buyer beware.

February 28, 2014

My sister was at The Fountains at Cedar Parke. I found this facility in your website. She was in a guest suite for a couple of months before she became a permanent resident. The room looked comfotable and well-decorated. The refrigerator, microwave and sink were topnotch. They had a rehabilitation center on site and also all levels of care. They took the residents shopping and there was a service vehicle for doctor's appointments. The dining room was very nice. A lot of the residents complained that the portions were small, but they could actually have more if they asked. I thought the facility was just trying to cut-down on food waste. And there was also a snack cafe. Although, they could do better if they provided two meals a day instead of one. After a few months there, my sister walked better and was definitely more social.

December 01, 2013

By Caring71925950

My sister-in-law and her husband are at The Fountains at Cedar Park. They have a nice apartment. At first she got depressed, but they seem to be okay there. It's a big place with lots of people around. The outside of the apartment is rather bleak.

May 23, 2013

By Karen39

We were looking for a place for my parents-in-law and we went to The Fountains. It was located conveniently near our house and we had a lot of positive feedback from our neighbors. It was like an apartment building with extra help, not like a hospital at all. The facility was very neat and clean. The dining room was beautiful and lovely. We went on a Sunday so there were only a few staff but the ones we ran into were pleasant. A bus takes the residents to the malls, movies and churches. Some of the activities were sing alongs, cocktail hour and movies, and there was also a library.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Allegria at the Fountains

Memory Care Reviews for Allegria at the Fountains

Questions about Allegria at the Fountains

Describe the neighborhood around Allegria at the Fountains. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Fountains are on 30 wooded acres in a residential neighborhood, Near Berlin with a lot of shopping and restaurants.

Costs for Allegria at the Fountains

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 15A007

About Allegria at the Fountains

Allegria at the Fountains recognizes that the residents of our communities seek a combination of beautiful, luxury housing and excellent supportive services. At the forefront of all our management decisions are principles of care that ensure a lasting reputation for exceptional senior lifestyles.

OUR PRINCIPALS OF CARE

• Treat each resident with dignity and respect.
  • Promote independence and individuality for each resident.
  • Allow for individual choices for care and lifestyle.
  • Protect resident rights to privacy.
  • Involve family members and friends for care decisions.

The Fountain’s team members are selected for their big-hearted approach to fulfilling the individual needs of seniors with respect and compassion. Team members’ skills are then fine-tuned through training programs to ensure continued implementation of our principles of service for assisted living care.

Seniors will find a rewarding lifestyle at The Fountains Independent Living community. Some of our amenities include:

• Hair salon
  • In-house rehab and gym
  • Library
  • Café
  • Greenhouse
  • Walking paths
  • Apartment Maintenance
  • Bi-weekly housekeeping
  • Electric, gas and water included
  • 24 hour security
  • Pets welcome (no additional charge)
  • Wellness Center