Hillsborough County Nursing Home

Reviews of Hillsborough County Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillsborough County Nursing Home

July 09, 2014

By concerned family 1

on 7/6/2014, I went to take my loved one to an activity program, "pet therapy. and slide show at 10am." well, this program did not happen, and everyone blamed the other person, one staff member said, "I just got back from vacation, I did not know she booked me for this day." so needless to say, nothing was going on that day, just another DULL day. one staff member said , "the boss is off for a couple of weeks, and never told anyone." please have better communication so our family can have something to do, I did tell my mom to make sure she speaks up when the state comes in and asks them questions, I just hope I am there, so I can voice my opinion.

September 12, 2012

By Casemanager1985

The location is ideal, the campus is located near Manchester, NH, 20 minutes from Concord and about and hour from Boston. Hillsborough County Nursing Home is close to the women's prison, not a selling point, just fact. The nursing staff was very pleasant and appeared qualified, skilled, and caring. The building did not have that 'nursing home smell' which I found comforting. The building appeared clean and sunny. Hillsborough County Nursing Home can house about 300 clients, I think, but probably only had 200 or so when my relative was being cared for there. Hillsborough County Nursing Home never appeared over crowded and the employees never seemed over worked, tired, or under staffed. I imagine the professionalism and caring nature of the staff worked to hid any sort of strain that people in that field must feel. I only have one complaint. Hillsborough County Nursing Home could be cleaner. I hope they work better to avoid any sort of illness/ cold/ flu from spreading which is so easy in a facility such as a nursing home. I would recommend Hillsborough County Nursing Home to friends and relatives.

Services and Amenities of Hillsborough County Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government City/County
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hillsborough County Nursing Home

Hillsborough County Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Goffstown, New Hampshire that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hillsborough County Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillsborough County Nursing Home