Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center

April 14, 2015

By Kovalchek

This is a truly one of a kind facility. My father in law passed away a week ago under the care and loving support of all his nurses there. He had been in and out of numerous facilities and nothing compared to Bedford Hills. The care and compassion is second to none. I want to thank all the nurses and staff for letting my father in law live the last weeks of his life amongst a new "family" who loved and cared for him so much!

August 25, 2009

By LINDA-1

My loved one stayed here

My mom was at Harborside Northwood for almost 6 years. My mom received the best care I would have wanted for her. The nurses and LNA's were so kind, affection and very caring of my mom. If I had a complaint I would go directly to the source and it would be straightened out. My one complaint was that they had too many agency LNA's/nurses at times that did not know the resident, and, I feel, that they did not have the compassion that the employees had. Overall I was very happy with the care. My mom passed away almost 5 years ago and I still see employees from there that still mention my mom and how they loved them. I would recommend this nursing home.

About Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center

Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Bedford, New Hampshire that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center