Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

Reviews of Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

August 15, 2016

By Linda060880

Mom was at Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center from February until October, but too many things happened, so we moved her to another place. This place was just too big. It might be a good place for rehab, but they're not the greatest place for somebody like my mom who needed extensive care. The place looked beautiful, but we had a hard time with the staff. Mom was supposed to be on a two-person assist and she wasn't, so she fell and hurt her toe. They didn't even notice it; we had to tell them. She fell again, and that's when we had to put her on the long-term side because they said they are more prepared to deal with somebody like my mom who could not stand. Things started out OK, but later on, she could not find somebody to take her to the toilet. They had three nurses and two of them had to be in the dining room. So, there's just one person left on the floor to take care of all these people. The very last straw was we put her on hospice care, but the physician there never came to visit her. The hospice nurse was an angel from heaven. She was so nice to my mom. She treated her like she was her own mom. She would sit next to her and talk to her and just really treated her well. The others would not communicate with her. When we would ask a question about my mom's care, the nurse would give one answer, and they would give a different answer. The last thing that happened was there was a lady at the center who had Alzheimer's who just pushes herself around in her wheelchair. My sister came to visit one da,y and she was out there all by herself in the parking lot. Nobody knew she was there. That's when we decided that was it and left. They need to improve on their staffing and communication with the relatives of their patients.

August 02, 2016

By Bailey, D

I am an employee

Over the past 5 years I have had three family members experience the care and compassion of the Brookestone Meadows team. The level of care ranged from rehabilitation to end of life care. In each and every circumstance the employees have been so helpful and provided dignity to each of our family members as well as the patient or resident. As a team member myself I am keenly aware of what it takes to provide this level of care.

January 18, 2015

By Alicia9

My first impression of Brookestone Meadows was that it was a superb facility. I can't say enough good things about it. It was fabulous. I've eaten the food, and it was great. The staff was loaded with smiles. It was very welcoming. There were no odors. It was a good place; probably the best place I've ever been.

October 28, 2012

By 033

Brookstone was a wonderful facility. All of the employees were so kind and did everything that they could do to make sure that my grandparents as well as my family were comfortable at Brookstone.

Services and Amenities of Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center is a senior living provider in Elkhorn, Nebraska that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center