Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

August 02, 2016

By Bailey, D

I am an employee

Over the past 5 years I have had three family members experience the care and compassion of the Brookestone Meadows team. The level of care ranged from rehabilitation to end of life care. In each and every circumstance the employees have been so helpful and provided dignity to each of our family members as well as the patient or resident. As a team member myself I am keenly aware of what it takes to provide this level of care.

January 18, 2015

By Alicia9

My first impression of Brookestone Meadows was that it was a superb facility. I can't say enough good things about it. It was fabulous. I've eaten the food, and it was great. The staff was loaded with smiles. It was very welcoming. There were no odors. It was a good place; probably the best place I've ever been.

October 28, 2012

By 033

Brookstone was a wonderful facility. All of the employees were so kind and did everything that they could do to make sure that my grandparents as well as my family were comfortable at Brookstone.

About Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center is a senior living provider in Elkhorn, Nebraska that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center