Manorcare Health Services Springfield, MO

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services

November 06, 2012

By TL11

This facility was clean and smelled good. A big step up from many others. The staff was welcoming and nice. I was noticed (greeted) upon entering and not allowed to walk around for no reason. A tour and formal packet were given prior to placement and question were answered with care and true interest in my loved one. Upon placement we felt like it was the right choice and that I was a team along with the staff. At the end, staff was kind and compassionate to all who wanted to say there goodbye and tried to be available when needed and out of the way (out of sight) when not. The staff treated my mothers passing as if it were one of there family members and not just a patient. The helped call funeral homes and where kind to all who mourned. I was billed for was was done and not any additional items, as I have heard from friends has happened to them at other place. I appreciated all that they offered and the quality of people and staff that are employeed at this facility

September 13, 2012

By momsmarketing

Following knee replacement surgery, my mother was taken by medical transit from the hospital to the facility. I gathered up her laundry and ran home to start it. When I arrived to meet her at the assisting living facility, there was not one person at this place who was willing to help me or even make eye contact with me. There were workers, but they were all frowning and quite unfriendly. So I wandered the halls looking for her. I found her in a dark room in tears. She was not very mobile following her surgery and needed either a wheelchair or a walker to get around. She said, "Get me out of here!" So I wandered the halls searching for someone to help her get discharged from the facility. That's when four administrators appeared and tried to talk her in to staying; strangely these smiling people were the same ones who frowned and ignored me just minutes earlier. At that point they were very sweet and helpful. I would not recommend ManorCare based on this experience.

November 17, 2011

By 417kellygreen

There is a lot of staff turnover at Manor Care, which impacts quality of patient care. The facility is clean; however, rooms are small and frequently shared.

About Manorcare Health Services

Manorcare Health Services is a senior living provider in Springfield, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services