The Arbors at Silver Creek, memory care assisted living by Americare

Offers Memory Care

3321 Texas Avenue, Joplin, MO 64804
The Arbors at Silver Creek, memory care assisted living by Americare (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Arbors at Silver Creek, memory care assisted living by Americare

Photos of The Arbors at Silver Creek, memory care assisted living by Americare

About The Arbors at Silver Creek, memory care assisted living by Americare

At The Arbors at Silver Creek in Joplin, MO, living with Alzheimer's becomes less of a challenge for you and your loved one. We combine the intimacy of assisted living with specialized care for dementia. The size of the Arbors promotes a comforting, calming environment. With no more than 15 rooms, the Arbors co-exists with a sister assisted living facility, yet remains separate. Care is provided in a building specifically designed with the care of the Alzheimer's resident in mind. We consider each resident's own strengths and weaknesses to weave a seamless cloth of individualized care. We also incorporate the latest approaches to this challenging disease into the daily routines and activities of all our residents. It's difficult to even search for proper care while tending to someone with Alzheimer's. Each day presents new challenges to patients and their caregivers. At the Arbors we offer a shelter of care and advice for the entire family.

Map of The Arbors at Silver Creek, memory care assisted living by Americare