Saint Therese of New Hope

Saint Therese of New Hope (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Saint Therese of New Hope

Assisted Living Reviews for Saint Therese of New Hope

May 30, 2014

Their new location in Brooklyn Park is beautiful. It's OK, but not as inviting. It seemed more cramped.

Independent Living Reviews for Saint Therese of New Hope

Nursing Home Reviews for Saint Therese of New Hope

September 14, 2016

By Victoria202036

My in-laws are in the independent living part of Saint Therese of New Hope, and they have a 2-bedroom that was completely renovated before they moved in. They ripped the carpet out, repainted, ripped the kitchen and bathroom out, and everything new was put in. Their room is on the first floor, close to where all the activities, the physical therapy and dinner are held. They have a great view of a golf course out their window. The price is comparable to any other place that we looked at. This is a Catholic community, so it is a good match for them.

January 08, 2015

By Pinklady 3306

My father was at St. Therese for 1 year. I am an R.N., and I feel that it was the best place I could have placed him as nursing homes go. My only issue was that they overfed him. He had to be fed, and he gained 30 pounds in one year. He was 5'8inches, and when he died his waist was 46 ". He had trouble breathing. Even after asking them to cut down, they said it was because he liked to eat. Youn will always get better care for your loved one if you as a family are "present", and are an advocate for them. I would choose St. Therese again.

December 31, 2013

By notsatisfied

Not a safe place. Often times one nurse is caring for fifty residents. They only staff appropriately when the health department comes in once a year. Rude management.

Services and Amenities of Saint Therese of New Hope

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Occupational Therapy

About Saint Therese of New Hope

Saint Therese of New Hope is a senior living provider in Minneapolis, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Saint Therese of New Hope for more details on services and rates.

Map of Saint Therese of New Hope