Martin Luther Long Term Care Center

Reviews of Martin Luther Long Term Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Martin Luther Long Term Care Center

July 31, 2014

By George27899650

My wife has been at Martin Luther for long-term care for 2 months now. It has a good reputation. I think they have nice people running the operation. The business management people are very courteous and we get along just fine. Some of the staff are good-natured and nice. It's a pretty handy place and location is good. It's pretty close by where we are and close to our doctor. In addition, it's fairly decent and it's not terribly expensive. The room she's in has 2 beds, a window, and a bathroom. She's in bed most of the time, but she gets therapy and when I go there. I wheel her out in a wheelchair once in a while. To celebrate people's birthdays, they have a party at the end of each month.

September 10, 2013

I was at Martin Luther Care Center for three weeks. My experience was terrible. When you rang the bell, nobody went to see you and they were not careful on how you took your medications at night. The staff was really inattentive. They should hire educated workers so they could be more attentive with the residents and ask what they needed or how they felt instead of walking around without a word.

About Martin Luther Long Term Care Center

Martin Luther Long Term Care Center is located in a residential setting on beautifully wooded grounds. Our “neighborhoods” – Fox Crossing and Eagle Crest – encourage a sense of community, helping to foster friendships with residents and staff. An interdisciplinary care team – social work, therapy, dietary, therapeutic recreation, and nursing – works with each resident, their family and heath care providers to develop a personal plan of action.

Map of Martin Luther Long Term Care Center