Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot

Reviews of Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot

March 02, 2014

By ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS!!!

I would never recommend a family member going to this nursing home. The care there is out of control. This company cannot keep employees; in the time my mom was there I saw 8 employee's quit do understaffing and being over worked. The employee turnover rate is incredibly high, every C.N.A that did care for us always in the worst of moods and in a panic rush. Most had none too little experience. There weren’t any veteran employee’s working there. The Director of nursing would threaten the employee's with termination if they did not agree to work exhausting hours. I saw one Cna, work a double shift and then have to work 3 hours over on her last shift, do to employees walking out on their job, because they could not take the work environment any longer. A new C.N.A or L.P.N would be taking care of my mother on a daily basic with no experience. I was afraid to leave my mother in the care of the regency on the lake. The care given was atrocious to say the least. To no fault of the employee's. The director of nursing was out of control and not suited for her job at all, and very inconsiderate of her residents and employees alike. I don’t recommend you having a family member get care or become a resident at the Regency On The Lake.

February 05, 2014

By Daughter of Ethyl

My Mom just passed away after living at Regency for several years. She was given such good care, the staff went out of their way to be kind to her. They were hard working kind hearted ladies. My Mom loved them and we thought of them as family. I want to thank them all for the love they showed us on the day she passed away. So many special people took care of her, I will remember it always, Thank you.

September 06, 2013

By Disappointed.

I gave Regency a 2-Star review because there were only TWO staff there who actually behaved in way that would suggest they are there for the people they care for rather than the paycheck. My mother received showers (when my sister and I gave them to her). Soiled linens were left in her room, when water was spilled the aide came in the room, put two towels down and walked out, leaving the towels on the floor. Passing trays took precedence over call lights and the customer service was extremely poor. Do not judge this book by its cover; it is a BEAUTIFUL facility, until you stay a while. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint. The majority of the staff were rude, had no sense of professionalism, and used, "I forgot"�, when asked for something and upon walking to the nurses' station finding them sitting and talking rather than caring for the individuals on their hall. There was a nurse and a CENA who were very helpful and professional. For the sake of Regency I hope they stick around and teach the others I dealt with there the meaning of work ethic.

About Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot

Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot is a senior living provider in Fort Gratiot, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot